Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Clinton Morrison

Clinton Morrison is available on a free transfer from Palace, think Roeder tried to sign him on loan last season, wouldn''t be surprised if he signed for us this season, he is a player i would like to see at Carrow Road next season especially on a free transfer, would be a bargain in my opinion, more pace than Cureton, think towards the end of last season he banged in a fair few goals, maybe the ideal partner for Cureton to have a decent season, as i said if he''s free then i wouldn''t complain,

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Free? What has happend to him? We had a £2m bid accepted for him a couple of years ago![/quote]His contract expired.

Yes, but you''d expect a player signed for that kind of fee to be offered a new contract? He''s not exactly ancient, is he?!

Morrison rejected a contract, and he was linked with us and QPR in their local papers a few weeks ago.

I''m amazed if it''s true that he''s available on a free, he is good player at this level. Definitely worth a look for that sort of money (ie nothing).

[quote user="ncfclad"]Morrison rejected a contract, and he was linked with us and QPR in their local papers a few weeks ago.[/quote]

QPR it is, then!

it is true, sky sports news done a bit on him about an hour ago saying how its the first time he''s been a free agent in his career

[quote user="jordimurrell"]he is a gd player but lacks match practice. but would be a gd signing for any championship/league 1 team.[/quote]

Cos all the other players are getting loads of match practice while on holiday

He was their top scorer though, I''d take that!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]he is a gd player but lacks match practice. but would be a gd signing for any championship/league 1 team.[/quote]

Cos all the other players are getting loads of match practice while on holiday

[/quote]Nice work, sir!

i would cerinly put a bid in because we wanted him a couple of years ago and jamie cureron could not hit a barn door standing a meter a way he is useless i would try and get clinton morrison to replace jamie cureton 

[quote user="fozzy rules"]i would cerinly put a bid in because we wanted him a couple of years ago and jamie cureron could not hit a barn door standing a meter a way he is useless i would try and get clinton morrison to replace jamie cureton [/quote]

I never knew you had to bid for free agents...

Methinks he''s being greedy, he has been made an offer by Crystal Palace and his ego, or his agent is holding out for something better somewhere else. I would question his motivation to play for us...or anyone, just another journeyman, there must be better out there for us.

Others have said that he has an ''attitude'', and from what I''ve seen and heard of him I tend to agree. 

[quote user="sig"]Clinton seen in Morrisons?[/quote]

Surely not!? He must have signed then!

[quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

Morrison seen in Clintons? A move must be on the cards.

[quote user="venta icenorum"][quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

Morrison seen in Clintons? A move must be on the cards.

[/quote]

Everyone''s a comedian...good one!! [:)][:)][:)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Could be a useful signing and one that I''d be happy about.............pity about the QPR interest though![:(][/quote]

wiz would be happy about a signing oh my god. [:O] whats going on today :)

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

Methinks he''s being greedy, he has been made an offer by Crystal Palace and his ego, or his agent is holding out for something better somewhere else. I would question his motivation to play for us...or anyone, just another journeyman, there must be better out there for us.

Others have said that he has an ''attitude'', and from what I''ve seen and heard of him I tend to agree. 

[/quote]

As I understand it, he''s said he wants to leave as Neil Warnock has told him he won''t be a first team regular next season.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]

As I understand it, he''s said he wants to leave as Neil Warnock has told him he won''t be a first team regular next season.

[/quote]

Palace must have someone good lined up then!!?

Good player, would love too have in my team. especially for free!!  top goal scorer ? and not being kept on? might be a attidtude problem somewhere. But i reckon glen could sort that. =)

OTBC

x

Dont rate him at all , would rather gamble on Freddy Eastwood. If we do have any money and its looking doubtful we should have snapped Earnie up , there wont be a better striker signed in the Championship this season.