Sign in to follow this  
Albyella

Did you know......

[quote user="wycombe canary"]

Guinea pigs and rabbits can''t sweat.

Bit of trivia to releive the boredom this lunch-time.

[/quote]

And guinea pigs can''t be sick either. 

Guinea pig pets this end.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="wycombe canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I dont believe you. Im going to ask Lee Clark. He will know for sure.

pigs are the only other mammel capabale of sunburn.

Cats are the only other creature apart from humans capable of smiling properly...

other useless facts i got from my guiness world Animals fact book!

jas :)

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="wycombe canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But Hamsters can be sick........Just spin them round in one of those plastic balls a few times and bobs your uncle...Ick! [+o(]

.......And rats can`t fart.  A good way to get rid of them is to mix bicarb.of soda with sugar and after they`ve eaten it they.....I`ll leave it to your imaginations!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Only dogs, monkeys and dolphins enjoy sex, other than Humans!!![/quote]

You''re obviously not doing it right..... [:P]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"].......And rats can`t fart.  A good way to get rid of them is to mix bicarb.of soda with sugar and after they`ve eaten it they.....I`ll leave it to your imaginations![/quote]I saw a film about that once. It was called "Gone with the wind"  [:D]

If you eat a polar bear''s liver it will kill you!

Not the polar bear obviously cos you''ve already killed that..but it contains so much Vitamin A that it will poison you and you die a horrible death! [;)]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Only dogs, monkeys and dolphins enjoy sex, other than Humans!!![/quote]

What about rabbits? They love shaging?

Come on Dogger we all know sheep love shagging..................other sheep that is. [:$]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

Come on Dogger we all know sheep love shagging..................other sheep that is. [:$]

[/quote]Cardiff Fans ''eh.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]What about Slipraids. Do they like dogging ?

Actually Sheep do not enjoy this, nor do Rabbits, they only produce hundreds of offspring at a time, they all do it merely to produce.

Scientists claim (ask Dr Bunson) that only dogs ,humans and dolphins produce that thing in our brains that indicate enjoyment and sexual satisfaction!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]What about Slipraids. Do they like dogging ?[/quote]

Yes

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"].......And rats can`t fart.  A good way to get rid of them is to mix bicarb.of soda with sugar and after they`ve eaten it they.....I`ll leave it to your imaginations![/quote]I''ve got rats in our garden at the moment. Think I''ll stick to standard rat poison though - don''t fancy scraping rat remains off the fence!

If you eat a polar bear''s liver it will kill you!

Not the polar bear obviously cos you''ve already killed that..but it contains so much Vitamin A that it will poison you and you die a horrible death! [;)]

That is useful information. Thank you.I would hazard a guess that by virtue of living at the North Pole there are few if any recorded instances of Polar Bears sweating either