Sign in to follow this  
billyboy

taking the song literally

well its nice to see the team taking the norwich song literally, from the start of the match its "kick off, throw it in" well maybe its good luck, whatever keep doing it boys

Good point well made, I hate that kick off routine, why do we always do it.

Another song to take literally is E I E I E I O. We have now won the title so what should we sing? Is the whole song, or just the "We are Norwich, Super Norwich, Worthy is our King" part? I''ll tell you on Tuesday, hangover permitting!

When we win the Premiership this is what we''ll sing.

Incidently I noticed in the second half at the SOL that Sunderland did the same routine after kick off as we do. It must be catching.

From what we have seen of him this season, Mark Rivers takes his song literally (Walking along, singing a song...)

i think a lot of teams do it! even united!! my mate, a united fan, has been moaning to me about it for at least 2 years now!! son''t know why everyone does it!!

So at least Leeds will be continuing the tradition in the Coca Cola League next Season!

Or did you mean Sheffield?

(there aren''t any other teams that are referred to with their title as "united" are there?)

Sorry for early post - just off to crewe!

erm, sorry bout that - just realised it''s Diss Town - most embarrassing. I put it down to being an exile - in the other hemisphere - Diss seems so far away in my memories!! No offence to Diss supporters intended needless to say. If it was a United, mind, then it would have been a funny post... I''ll shut up now...

Did anyone else notice that we didn''t do the ''kicking it straight into touch'' thing today? Instead, we seemed to do a ''passing it out to the left'' routine that set us off on an attack down that side. (At least I think that''s what happened). Did someone get word that Wiz had extra-cloudy spheres today, or was it just a case of making me look stupid as I''d just said to my friend that Francis was lining up ready to kick it out on the left deep in their territory? There''s never a bigger fool than a know-it-all fool!!! Even the guy in front of me sniggered, probably thinking ''what the hell do women know about football anyway?''!!!