Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

OT: While Everyone Is Waiting For Signings

There has been a thread about jobs so:

Interests outside football?

a) My beloved Fowler ploughing engine which I rescued from the scrapman

b) 40 years a proud member of the English Folk Dance and Song Society and for 15 years the Bagman of the Thaxted Morris Men (yes, I know but I also know about Harry Cox)

c) Cat rescuer...the sick, the dying, the unwanted....official overspill carer for the Cats Protection League Mid Essex branch.

Not necessarily in that order.  As it comes.

[quote user="andy larkin"]Photography, girls and motorbikes… and if I''m lucky, all three at the same time![/quote]

How do you mean exactly....Wink [;)]

Music, get to approx 25  - 30 gigs per year, next up is Jools Holland at Newmarket Friday night, will be seeing Interpol at the Latitude Festival, and also have X Ray Spex at the Roundhouse, Madonna at Wembley Stadium and Simple Minds at Wembley Arena lined up, in addition to several gigs at the Arts Centre/Waterfront/UEA.

Records - picking them up at car bot sales and flogging them on ebay, most spectacular success - one punk single, paid £1, sold for £155.

Plus one Bouvier Des Flandres dog (example below) named Siouxsie,  and a 20 year old son, brought up properley to keep the NCFC faith.

http://www.breederretriever.com/photopost/data/566/medium/bouvier.JPG

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]Ran a summer Camp in New York for nine years with inner city kids; hope to go back next year if new job allows a sabbatical.[/quote]Big up the summer camp people - I am a vet of two years out in PA up in the Poke-a-nose mountains. Awesome!My interests: Music - listening and playing (drums/percussion and sometimes vocals although bandless at the moment), politics, history, film, Squash (sport not bottled type) amongst others!!!! Although football takes up most of my hobby time.

Travel for me, nothing beats sampling new cultures, lifestyles and new friends.

Music, especially old Jamacian Ska with a smattering of jazz and blues. Collecting really bad B movies from the 50''s and 60''s. and house renovation (again)!

Well, as my new avatar points out, despite being a straight guy, my biggest other interest is the Irish group who''ve sold over 40million records, yes I''m afraid to say Westlife.  They are as important to NCFC are to me, without them or NCFC I don''t know what I''d do!  Seen them 4 times since March alone.  Sad but that''s the way I am - least I''m kind of different lol.

Other things: Girls, pubbing, clubbing, seeing mates n that sorta thing lol.

Squash (coaching), music, DIY, gardening - oh and totally enjoy being a constant taxi service for 2 kids....

[quote user="wycombe canary"]Squash (coaching), music, DIY, gardening - oh and totally enjoy being a constant taxi service for 2 kids....[/quote]

Wc - quick squash question. would you recommend serving overarm or underarm? I think any style is acceptable..

If this is a serious question.........then whatever you are comfortable with - underarm for lob serve, overarm (actually, more from 2 O''clock position) for power - most important for either is that the ball hits the opponents side wall in their service box before hitting back wall or floor (more difficult for opponent to return).