Sign in to follow this  
Old Yellow Bird

Waller's whispers

Am at work with R Norfolk on (very quietly) - to hear if there''s any transfer news.  Roy Waller has said twice in the past hour that he''s heard whispers about a mid-fielder from Luton (Bell?) and a centre half from West Brom who is surplus to requirements (?).

He''s not claiming any inside news - but..............................

[quote user="Old Yellow Bird"]

Am at work with R Norfolk on (very quietly) - to hear if there''s any transfer news.  Roy Waller has said twice in the past hour that he''s heard whispers about a mid-fielder from Luton (Bell?) and a centre half from West Brom who is surplus to requirements (?).

He''s not claiming any inside news - but..............................

[/quote]The latter would be Albrechtsen, one would assume.

That would certainly fit with the Albrechtson rumour who would be a great signing. Trouble is they are just rumours, maybe Waller got them from here!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]That would certainly fit with the Albrechtson rumour who would be a great signing. Trouble is they are just rumours, maybe Waller got them from here![/quote]

lol sounds that way doesn''t it?  Blimey we make the news on here and they then air it as whispers, amazing [:^)]

we need a cut of his wages then[;)][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]That would certainly fit with the Albrechtson rumour who would be a great signing. Trouble is they are just rumours, maybe Waller got them from here![/quote]

lol sounds that way doesn''t it?  Blimey we make the news on here and they then air it as whispers, amazing [:^)]

[/quote]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]we need a cut of his wages then[;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote][/quote]

Yeah like royalties for using the information supplied by this forum, and of course a cut to Web Team Pete, but just a small cut mind you [;)]

[quote user="Old Yellow Bird"]Roy''s also confirmed that the away strip is black.[/quote]he also said the black one is the training top and the red one is the away one.......I love the black one

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Old Yellow Bird"]Roy''s also confirmed that the away strip is black.[/quote]

he also said the black one is the training top and the red one is the away one.......I love the black one
[/quote]

If he said that he is wrong. The black one is the away one and the red is the GK away.

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Old Yellow Bird"]Roy''s also confirmed that the away strip is black.[/quote]

he also said the black one is the training top and the red one is the away one.......I love the black one
[/quote]

Don''t you mean black one that looks very dark green lol [;)]

I love the red top, looks tasty, and the black one is nice too, erm is it ok to say black?  I got told off by a steward at football for saying ''''does anyone want a wine gum, the black ones are mine so dont touch em'''' [:^)]

I think it''s a pity that they didn''t go with black & have RAC on it. I think that would have looked good.

Still, not as good as british racing green (well nearly) with yellow trim & a great big Lotus badge. Best car maker, best team all in one shirt brilliant!!!!!!!!!!............... Then we got that horrible striped thing & it was all down hill.

Perhaps the secret is in the shirt ??

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Old Yellow Bird"]Roy''s also confirmed that the away strip is black.[/quote]he also said the black one is the training top and the red one is the away one.......I love the black one[/quote]

Don''t you mean black one that looks very dark green lol [;)]

I love the red top, looks tasty, and the black one is nice too, erm is it ok to say black?  I got told off by a steward at football for saying ''''does anyone want a wine gum, the black ones are mine so dont touch em'''' [:^)]

[/quote]just ordered the black one and was told they are in fact the away shirt and not a training top