Sign in to follow this  
Pincer

Greeno's going to Portugal

Not sure how many of you saw Goals on Sunday on Sky Sports 1 this morning but Tord Grip was a guest on there and when Chris Kamara asked him "Is it now a straight race between Walker and Green for the 3rd choice goalkeeper spot?", and after probing him a little more Grip''s reply was "Well Leicester are no longer in the Premiership". Now read into that what you will but that statement tells me they''ve already made their mind up to take Greeno.

it will be stupid if he doesn''t go. he will play for england so he might aswell be getting the experience earlier rather than later. whats the point taking walker when he is never going to play for england again?

As well as Leicester going down, Leeds are down too...hmmmmm. I know Paul Robinson is probably leaving but the table doesn''t lie: GD of -38 and rock bottom-shocking. I''m not exactly a fan of David "Calamity" James but he is mid-table in terms of goals conceeded. England''s keeper choice is pretty dire when you look at the rest of the Premiership with other international goalies. I say on his form, Greeno should be no.2 keeper.

OTBC