Sign in to follow this  
chelmsfordyellow

worth knowing.....

I posted this in responce to a message i got after a little rant about signing players. The first few words are a direct responce to the abuse i got after that is whats worth knowing.

ha ha, No crack, its illegal. Beer yes, I have to so i can login, read and then contribute to the utter bu%$ Shi$£ i read here. It is a farce but i love winding up some of the numpties on here. For those of you in the same boat as me keep the winding up going and a big well done,  those who actually think this can be considered a serious forum with its news and rumour from anonymous sourses who cant spell, get a life and secondly i just saw marco van basten at colny, think he is offensive coach, Franco Baresi was working with the defence, David seaman was talking to marshall and Michelle Platini was working on forward passing with the mid field.  seriously

And for those of you who add threats called ''stop the lies'' or ''no more rumours please'' brillient, red rag and bull. One question for you guys, how do you know when you find a lie or for that matter when you find the truth? Thats right, when the truth actually happens and contradicts the thread. So my question is why look here in the first place if you dont know the truth until it actually happens, utter brilliance please please please keep it up, makes my lunch hour.

The bit about Crack was at me, cos I asked him if it was a bit early to be on it, such was the nature of his previous post... I think you can all now see why.... [:)]

HA HA  Just made my day reading that.  And the question was "Why do we look on here?" Well same reason you do. Reading pointless but funny posts like yours.

thanks badcanary, not completely sure but think your on my side.

What about the guy who called me a muppet, ha ha. love it but my favourite was jog on, enjoy using that phrase myself. well done all of you for confirming what i thought i knew.

and by the way, i heard that Hucks, DD and flecky all post on here, their on it all the time, seriously

[quote user="chelmsfordyellow"]whats a troll?[/quote]

Step 1 - get up from your pc

Step 2 - go to your bathroom

Step 3 - look in a mirror

Before long a troll may well appear my friend.....[:)]

Chelmsfordyellow, so you post on here your pointless views for personnal enjoyment i feel like you may little or no social skills.

And you have confimed to me you really are a muppet

This topic is dead end off, so jog on people lets not feed this muppets ego