Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Doncaster gives hint!

I recently had an email back from Mr Doncaster, who implied that there would be player announcements in the next 24 hours! He told me to check the official website as often as possible. Read into it what you will.

I believe you on that Salahuddin - we all know Doomcaster does keep in

touch with us common folk and him saying this wouldn''t surprise me...

what did he actually say, though? Can we get quotes? I only ask because

if this is going to be another long, boring day then I want some

entertainment, and pouring over Neil''s words with a fine-tooth comb

(eh?) would certainly kill a few hours for some of us![:D]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I recently had an email back from Mr Doncaster, who implied that there would be player announcements in the next 24 hours! He told me to check the official website as often as possible. Read into it what you will.[/quote]

I read into that that the official website is able to charge more advertising revenue the more hits it gets!

On a serious note though sounds promising. ND is usually pretty straight with the fans so if he says that I would expect something will happen.

I wrote: That was a very quick reply Neil, not at the Norfolk Show then I take it. I have got a meeting coming up and will be away, should I try and keep touch by checking the internet or is it safe to say there will be no planned announcements today or tomorrow?

Web team won''t let me print his official reply, but it was pretty much what I said in the first post, I got the reply yesterday afternoon

I also heard that my mates boy has a friend who has just signed for the under 9''s, according to the word on the street he is the next best thing, real prospect, as were jarvis one and two, martin, lewis, eagle.

Is it on the official site yet?

Player annoucments is also very vague. is a player about to announce he is gettting married, going to be a farther or got a new sponsor? Doncaster putting off the bad news.

doomed

and another thing, the deal is never done until the player signs the contract, until then anything could happen. I expect the club to announce something like, we could not agree personal terms or for family commitments meant he did not sign. What that means is we could not afford him and to keep fans happy we will pretend we are having a go at the big players but have no real intension of signing them. ha ha ha ah aha ha hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

either way its an announcement. 

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Bit early for the Crack, isn''t it Chelmsy... [:P][/quote]Never too early, mate.

ha ha, No crack, its illegal. Beer yes, I have to so i can login, read and then contribute to the utter bu%$ Shi$£ i read here. It is a farce but i love winding up some of the numpties on here. For those of you in the same boat as me keep the winding up going and a big well done,  those who actually think this can be considered a serious forum with its news and rumour from anonymous sourses who cant spell, get a life and secondly i just saw marco van basten at colny, think he is offensive coach, Franco Baresi was working with the defence, David seaman was talking to marshall and Michelle Platini was working on forward passing with the mid field.  seriously

And for those of you who add threats called ''stop the lies'' or ''no more rumours please'' brillient, red rag and bull. One question for you guys, how do you know when you find a lie or for that matter when you find the truth? Thats right, when the truth actually happens and contradicts the thread. So my question is why look here in the first place if you dont know the truth until it actually happens, utter brilliance please please please keep it up, makes my lunch hour.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I recently had an email back from Mr Doncaster, who implied that there would be player announcements in the next 24 hours! He told me to check the official website as often as possible. Read into it what you will.[/quote]

Where are the strikers Mr Doncaster?

NO NO NO!

In all honesty I think he just had a weak moment as usually he gives away absolutely nothing!

[quote user="chelmsfordyellow"]

ha ha, No crack, its illegal. Beer yes, I have to so i can login, read and then contribute to the utter bu%$ Shi$£ i read here. It is a farce but i love winding up some of the numpties on here. For those of you in the same boat as me keep the winding up going and a big well done,  those who actually think this can be considered a serious forum with its news and rumour from anonymous sourses who cant spell, get a life and secondly i just saw marco van basten at colny, think he is offensive coach, Franco Baresi was working with the defence, David seaman was talking to marshall and Michelle Platini was working on forward passing with the mid field.  seriously

And for those of you who add threats called ''stop the lies'' or ''no more rumours please'' brillient, red rag and bull. One question for you guys, how do you know when you find a lie or for that matter when you find the truth? Thats right, when the truth actually happens and contradicts the thread. So my question is why look here in the first place if you dont know the truth until it actually happens, utter brilliance please please please keep it up, makes my lunch hour.

[/quote]

Beyond parody

Bang bang, got ya, another sad little man to add to the list who has nothing better to do. Beyond parody, very good

You fell into my obvious trap, seriously try to get out more!!

Ask him again Sally!

We need some more yet...find out if its worth checking tomorrow!

Pleaseeeee

and whilst we are on it, you failed to miss the obvious mistake in the spelling of the world class footballers in mentioned, are you footy fan or english teacher?

Isn''t it obvious?

I''m a member of the "Grammar Police"

And shouldn''t that be (E)nglish

not even an (E)nglish teacher is that sad to be on here.

I never knew the a bracket was actually a letter, and id been spelling (E)nglish wrong all those years!

The crucial thing is that you knew what i meant regardless of spelling and grammer. I thought by doing that i would not alienate myself from the other canary fans

Buoyed by my recent success I tried Doncaster again. But by now his shield was firmly back in place. "We don''t comment on speculation I''m afraid"