Sign in to follow this  
Official Joe

New Kit

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Errrr where are you going? lol come back here......................

Ok so it''s black.......''y''........green [;)][:)]

[/quote]:door creaks open: :Rum-ole-boy peers round door bashfully:

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

:door creaks open: :Rum-ole-boy peers round door bashfully:
[/quote]

See you were just gonna up and leave me, dammit, now hold the door open for me while I put my trainers on and leg it ...............with you of course lol [:D]

Ok so they say it''s black, I see it as very dark green, I was wrong......... <<hangs head in shame>>.........im only human [:$]

[quote user="ambition - 1.6m on england u21 defender - "]shirt is 100% black i would say[/quote]

Yep. Anybody who thinks otherwise needs new eyeballs Im afraid. I think it is quality. Black with long sleves would look good.

The red one is the second away kit if you ask me. Also very nice.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]:door creaks open: :Rum-ole-boy peers round door bashfully:[/quote]

See you were just gonna up and leave me, dammit, now hold the door open for me while I put my trainers on and leg it ...............with you of course lol [:D]

Ok so they say it''s black, I see it as very dark green, I was wrong......... <<hangs head in shame>>.........im only human [:$]

[/quote]wow, two people on this site who are willing to accept they were wrong.......and on the same day........wow[:D]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="ambition - 1.6m on england u21 defender - "]shirt is 100% black i would say[/quote]

Yep. Anybody who thinks otherwise needs new eyeballs Im afraid. I think it is quality. Black with long sleves would look good.

[/quote]

I do need new eyes actually I have a double astigmatism, have you got a spare pair? [H]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

I do need new eyes actually I have a double astigmatism, have you got a spare pair? [H]

[/quote]

Sadly not, but I do have a couple of spare billiard balls. Green stripe and a cue ball I think. Better than nothing?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sadly not, but I do have a couple of spare billiard balls. Green stripe and a cue ball I think. Better than nothing?

[/quote]

lmao they might be a bit strange in colour, but it might start off a new trend  [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lmao they might be a bit strange in colour, but it might start off a new trend  [:)]

[/quote]

The cue ball wont look too bad. I will clean it up and draw a little pupil on it for you? Would you prefer it to be blue or brown? [:)]

Not much I can do a bout the green stripe though........

The red kit is the second (or first for that matter) away strip! It is so obvious!! 

Well, I quite like the new kit. I will still only buy the home one as they are £40 each!, but yeah - prety nice. Its like one of those paint coats which changes colour depending on which direction you look at it! - one is dark green the other black! There, that settles it.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The cue ball wont look too bad. I will clean it up and draw a little pupil on it for you? Would you prefer it to be blue or brown? [:)]

Not much I can do a bout the green stripe though........

The red kit is the second (or first for that matter) away strip! It is so obvious!! 

[/quote]

Could you make it a green as I have bright green eyes ATM lol  As for stripes, it might catch on, you never know!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]I thought it''d be a re-hashed goalie shirt[/quote]

So TW do you like the new shirts?

[/quote]It''s a good effort compared to some.  Being black, in warmer weather, fat gits who wear it will make them sweat more and smell.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]I thought it''d be a re-hashed goalie shirt[/quote]

So TW do you like the new shirts?

[/quote]It''s a good effort compared to some.  Being black, in warmer weather, fat gits who wear it will make them sweat more and smell.[/quote]lol.....mmm beef and onion scented smell!![:D]

I can''t say it does much for me. I''ve never liked black football strips because they are an example of football clubs trying to be trendy. Football strips will never be fashionable-face it!

Plus it doesn''t look like much effort went in to the styling- a bit of yellow trimwould have done wonders.

Its black and its hideous, too much horrible plastic print on it YUK.  Have seen it and touched it, believe me its horrid.

[quote user="Tilt"]Do not like the look of it at all. Horrible logo.[/quote]Provides competition to the Olympic Logo.  In all honesty it''s what ''Aviva'' is, corporate.

Hmmm...a black and white kit...

First Roeder, then Clark, then Patterson...Johny Wilkinsons fitness guru and now a back and white kit...

Better start practicing your geordie accents guys...oh and watch out for the Newcastle Brown Ale in the bar next year...

Looked at the picture with Jamie Cureton in it first, thought instantly it was black. Then looked at Pete''s pic with the two away kits and saw green around the badge, looked at the one with Jamie in it again and all I could see was a dark green.[:|]

Having watched this video, there is a bit when Jamie turns around...does the back of the shirt also have the Aviva logo etc on it?

[quote user="yellow blood"]

Having watched this video, there is a bit when Jamie turns around...does the back of the shirt also have the Aviva logo etc on it?

[/quote]

Yes, the Aviva logo and writing is at the top of the back of the shirt.

If it isnt clear to all, the red shirt is of course the GK away kit, as seen in the vid with Declan Rudd (youth GK) wearing it.

Not bad, a bit of a classic.