Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Any chance of signing some strikers?

[quote user="Canary Nut"]I don''t include A Cole in that request.[/quote]

I''ll second that.  Has been, looking for a final pay day.  Would rather have Cureton in the team.  God, did I really say that?  Oh dear, things are looking bleak, aren''t they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn''t mind Sibieski either! If he wouldn''t mind dropping a division... and his wages...

Sounds as if Gow is that vital link between midfield and attack - would be an excellent foil for someone big, tall and strong up front - like Ameobi.

maybe GR is going to play 4-4-1-1 with Gow (assuming he signs) in the ''hole'' behind a big target man ready to run onto openings laid on by him. Rasiak the answer? 

[quote user="crafty canary"]maybe GR is going to play 4-4-1-1 with Gow (assuming he signs) in the ''hole'' behind a big target man ready to run onto openings laid on by him. Rasiak the answer? [/quote]This is real life not Football Manager.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="crafty canary"]maybe GR is going to play 4-4-1-1 with Gow (assuming he signs) in the ''hole'' behind a big target man ready to run onto openings laid on by him. Rasiak the answer? [/quote]

This is real life not Football Manager.
[/quote]

Yes, and in real life as you put it, this style of system has just helped Manchester Utd win the league.

[quote user="crafty canary"]maybe GR is going to play 4-4-1-1 with Gow (assuming he signs) in the ''hole'' behind a big target man ready to run onto openings laid on by him. Rasiak the answer? [/quote]

No

stephen ward, stephen elliot, freddy eastwood, jay bothroyd

take your pick?

all dead wood our end n getting shipped on

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

take your pick?

[/quote]

Would have Eastwood and Bothroyd.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="crafty canary"]maybe GR is going to play 4-4-1-1 with Gow (assuming he signs) in the ''hole'' behind a big target man ready to run onto openings laid on by him. Rasiak the answer? [/quote]This is real life not Football Manager.[/quote]

Yes, and in real life as you put it, this style of system has just helped Manchester Utd win the league.

[/quote]  Yes and in real life only a fool would compare a poor Championship side with the Champions of Europe. That formation works with players like Ronaldo and Rooney. But we don''t have such riches. A simple well organized 4-4-2 with one target man a one pacey striker will always be the way in a league like this. And for most Premiership sides barring the top 3 or 4 come to that.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

take your pick?

[/quote]

Would have Eastwood and Bothroyd.

[/quote]

bothroyd is actually good when he puts his mind to it, which isnt on regular basis

he will score goals this level and would be got for 500k i think

Bothroyd is not the way forward, his attitude stinks and we already have our own talented yet de-railed forward thank you very much. Love to see Chedwyn back on loan though!

realistically i think your clutching at straws with evans now

would be terrific for you to have him for another season, but part his progress i doubt he be out on loan till least jan