Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Norwich City mad. NEW SEASON. Free to play, Online Manager game.

After a very successful first season, which ends this weekend. The League is looking to expand for the 2nd season.

In the 1st season, we had 20 teams in 2 Divisions of 10 teams. For the 2nd season, we have 25 teams so far, and are looking for 7 more new Managers, to take the League to 4 divisions of  8 teams.

In the 1st season, apart from 1 League game per week, we also had 2 different Cup competitions, The Norwich City mad Cup, and the Quickie mad Cup. We are currently running a Poll to vote for 2 League games per week, and no Cup competitions, or keep the same format as this season.

There loads of Pink''un posters already Managing teams, and look forward to welcoming more of you. And don''t have to be mad, even.

So, come on. WHERE ARE YOU, LETS BE HAVIN YOU.

To join, go to. www.xperteleven.com    Give a user name & password. Then, in the menu on the left of screen, click on Search, and enter the League ID which is 143828 and you''re in. It''s easy.

[quote user="Canary Chris"]What exactly is it?[/quote]

Well Chris, xperteleven is a free to play, Football Management game, with more than 326,000 members from all over the world. There are thousands of leagues, and each Member can be the Manager of up to 6 Teams at a time. I currently Manage 5 Teams, including City Clickers in the Norwich City mad League, of which i am the League Admin. The Leagues are friendly and fun, with Forums and Press Releases for which the managers can earn extra Sponsorship money.

Loads of City fans already playing, and if you want to join, you, and anybody will be welcome. If  anybody joins now, they will given a Team, so that they can prepare for the New Season which starts next week.

[quote user="Shazzakidd"]Think I''m already registered on there somewhere ...
[/quote]

If you want to join Norwich City mad, Shazza, the League ID is 143828.

12 New Managers joined this afternoon, making 17 in the last couple of days. Thanks guys. We now have 37 teams in total.  

[quote user="xKevin82x"]I''ve applied now waiting to be accepted......[/quote]

O.K. I''ll go on there and get you a team. Good luck. It''ll only take a minute.  

Yippy!  Thanks for accepting me Canary George!!  Love this bit:

Demography: United Kingdom: 95% Australia: 3% United States: 3%
[:)]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Yippy!  Thanks for accepting me Canary George!!  Love this bit:

Demography: United Kingdom: 95%
Australia: 3%
United States: 3%

[:)]

[/quote]

LOL. Today has been fantastic, and we have doubled our League from 20 teams this season, to 40 for next season. Thanks to everybody who joined. I am going to close at 40 teams.

If you want get involved, there is another very good League called Norwich City Fans. They need some more Managers. the League ID for that League is 78846 

Thanks to everybody who has joined recently. It has been a fantastic response.

Please make sure you log in regulary to keep up to date with all the latest info, as it''s all kicking off this week, with the start of season 2.   

We have enough Managers, but i can recommend 2 simular Leagues that are looking for more Managers, they are...

Norwich City Fans   league ID is 78846

And  WorldWide Pro FA  league ID is 81201 

www.xperteleven.com