Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

There is definetely investment on its way!!!

Just watched canariesworld and Delia Smith has basically said we have got new investment, I will get some quotes for you in a bit.

This sounds promising, don''t please be letting us down again ncfclad, this better not come from your now notorious "source" Stick out tongue [:P]

You could just feel when watching this conversation along with Delias body language.

Goreham: I know the search of new investment is going on, any news on that?

Delia: Oh there is loads of new investment, its lovely (said in a sarcastic but truthful way)

Goreham: So should we watch over the next few weeks?

Delia: I think whatevers happening on the investment side we wouldnt be saying, because there are certain clubs that shout very loudly about all the money they have got and they have to pay lots of money for the players, so were just keeping quiet on all the money weve got.

So the Norwich fans who dont think there is much money to spend are wide of the mark?

Delia: um wait and see...

Just had a listen and said they wouldnt discuss if new investment was happening or not. Delia also said they wouldnt discuss how much money the club will spend like other clubs do (she said this with a very big smile on here face)

[quote user="ncfclad"]Just watched canariesworld and Delia Smith has basically said we have got new investment, I will get some quotes for you in a bit.[/quote]niceone - and needed - clearly roedy will struggle to get targets in while transfer fee inflation is galloping ahead. 

make of that what you will but watching Delia on the video gave me the impression that something is definetely happening.

I''m listening to it:

Quotes: "Loads of new investment... everything is lovely....  Whatever is happening on the investment side, we wouldn''t be saying....  We''re keeping quiet about all the money we''ve got."  To fans complaining about lack of funds... "Wait and see."

Cheers ncfclad, sounds very promising, I so hope we have had some much-needed investment. I think we have the right management team, we just need some quality players to go with them now!

I watched it on CanariesWorld and this is all true. When she was talking about investment she sort of had a cheeky smirk on her face, a hinting kind of face. She also knows what a small squad we have! For a change I''m getting positive vibes, it''s all good.

I''ve just listened to it and logged on here to see if anyone else picked up on it. I wouldn''t say that is what Delia said, but there''s a hint there. She could just be teasing though. When asked if she was looking forward to next season - she said she was "provided we get a squad". Perhaps she''s been reading this board? "It''s a bit nailbiting waiting for the phone to ring to see if we''ve got any players or not".On new investment: "Oh there''s loads of new investment, everything''s lovely [she said this in a jokey way, before anyone gets excited] ...whatever''s happening on the investment side, we wouldn''t be saying. Because there are certain clubs who shout very loudly about all the money they''ve got and they have to pay a lot of money for the players so we''re just keeping quiet about all the money we''ve got" "so, the Norwich fans who don''t think there''s much money there to spend, are they wide of the mark?" "Wait and see".Like I said it made me wonder. But I guess we will have to wait and see!

Knew we had more money lined up, think Roeder knew this too when he joined, just gotta convince new players to come here!![8-|]

Did hear something on this line about a week and a half ago, and also 12 months ago.  So forgive me if I don''t get too excited.......................I''ll believe it when I see it

I agree DCA -- Believe it when I see it too. At the present time I see no evidence that we have a pot of gold -- just the opposite in fact.

I wouldn''t be at all surprised if there was new investment coming into the club, the rumour has come from several different people that something is going on behind the scenes. I don''t see why so many people on here seem to think it is such an impossibility for us to attract investment, it''s happened at plenty of other clubs so why shouldn''t it happen here. This is a club with much more potential than is being realised at the moment, the only thing missing is the money to kick on, I still have a feeling that Mr Cullum may be involved in spite of what some on here seem to think.

Well its certainly the most positive vibe I have had for several years, lets hope it happens!

I''m sure all the other clubs had heard it all before it eventually happened for them.

Sly dig at Ipswich..?

"Because there are certain clubs that shout very loudly about all the money they have got and they have to pay lots of money for the players..."

[:P]

[quote user="GB1902"]

Sly dig at Ipswich..?

"Because there are certain clubs that shout very loudly about all the money they have got and they have to pay lots of money for the players..."

[:P]

[/quote]

I wouldn`t say that was sly...more right between the eyes!!