Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Frys Evil Twin

So, who's next?

I think im mostly anxious about the defence, personally I would like to see Gorkks and Albrechtson, say goodbye to Doherty and tell Shackell that the standard is set if he wants a future at the club.

Thats the position I have wanted rectified since Malky left.

I think all the names mentioned in this thread are reasonable suggestions, I doubt we could afford Sibierski''s wages but I really believe Rigters will sign along with Gow next.

I would like to see a tall, athletic, quick, striker come in next.  May I also offer thanks to all those who have refrained from calling Hollihan ''the lad'', thankyou.

[quote user="ryank"]

I think im mostly anxious about the defence, personally I would like to see Gorkks and Albrechtson, say goodbye to Doherty and tell Shackell that the standard is set if he wants a future at the club.

Thats the position I have wanted rectified since Malky left.

[/quote]

Completely agree, although fully expect Gow to be next.

Gow, followed by Rigters, and then Albrechtson. Not sure we''ll end up with Gorkks but would welcome him in just the same.

gow - be good signing

rigters - id take on loan till jan with view perm deal - just to test his fitness etc....

albrecterson - seems pretty solid at wba

gorkks - i hear good things but never noticed him to be honest

not name linked but how about

lee beavers of sheffweds? up and coming centre half! be good move for you

Gow will be next id wager...

I''d like us to sign a striker.. maybe not Cole though.. Too old! id love us to get Evans permanently but sadly cant see it

jas :)

Well we have another centre midfielder, which we needed in the shape of Clingann, we have a brilliant replacement for Hucks, Hoolahan, and now I would like one maybe two more defenders and one or two decent strikers.

I would like Gorkks and Albretshan for the defenders, but I don''t see both of them coming, and I feel Albretshan is more realistic.

And for the strikers I would love Rigters and someone else, but not sure who else.

I also think Adam Gow will sign soon, and can someone just tell me is Adam Gow and centre mid?

I am pleased with signing Hoolahan today and hopefully this may make other players sit up in the market and take notice of Norwich as a potential destination.

I think Gow will be next but would like him to be closely followed by Morrison and Rob Jones.

Boyo - Gow is officially an attacking midfielder but I doubt he ever plays in that role, expect to see him up front

Smart money must be on Gow as he was confirmed as being in town this week looking us over; but I would love to see him as a joint announcement alongside Albrechson and Sibierski.  Now that would make going back to work on Monday less painful.

What about Kevin Phillips, he''s holding out for a two year deal at WBA but I doubt he''ll get so could become available.  Would be a great elder statesman like DD was? 

And anyone that can play at centre back better than Shacks and Doc would be a good bonus, my pet dog can kick a ball better than them two!

Not wanting to be a GNG or an ncfclad, but someone who I know who works for FITC tells me that Andy Cole has been at Carrow Road 3/4 times over the last week. Personally I''m not a huge fan of him anymore, but I said the same about Dion... Guess we''ll have to wait and see.He also said that Hucks is on his way to San Jose Earthquakes next week, but has a prior arrangement with FITC for a "Legends Day" which he is hoping to come back for. The bloke''s a legend.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

I am praying  like a monk for Sibierski. [A]

[/quote]

Ok then I will pray like a Sheikh for him too!

Surely one of us will get through!!!

[quote user="Vern"]Andy Bishop. Heard it here first. Not from any insiders....just a rumour heard at the Norfolk Show today (not from any NCFC employees)[/quote]

hope not

[quote user="JTG"][quote]

How things change

[/quote]Bored are we?[/quote]Very, it''s a sunday!

A Dartford FC fan that i know, reckons scouts from Norwich, Charlton. Q.P.R. and Crystal Palace have been watching Dartfords Striker, Cody McDonald, in the Ryeman Premier league. He scored a couple yesterday.

I suppose we''ve got scouts of varying status, watching loads of games all the time.