Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Valderrama

Clones...

Cant help noticing the amount of Wizard variations there are on this message board just lately.

Can''t quite put my finger on why, I can only assume that none of these people posess a brain and struggle to think up an original user name of their own.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

Cant help noticing the amount of Wizard variations there are on this message board just lately.

Can''t quite put my finger on why, I can only assume that none of

these people posess a brain and struggle to think up an original user

name of their own.

[/quote]

You can only assume none of these people posess a brain? Surely their posts speak for themselves on this matter... [:P]

Can''t quite put my finger on why, I can only assume that none of these people posess a brain and struggle to think up an original user name of their own.

[/quote]

I totally agree, I think they are completely brainless, no imagination at all. I feel sure that CT scans would reveal that they have nothing inside their heads.

[/quote]

I''m with you on this one

So you thought up the name Carlos Valderamma did you, well done, pat yourself on the back, it''s a very good name, the sort of name a  footballer might use, very clever. Lucky you didn''t decide on "Windows" as a username, look at the money Bill Gates would have lost if you''d invented that?????Another excellent example of your "Fuzzy" Logic Carlos, keep up the good work it makes me laugh.

[quote user="Worst Wizard"]So you thought up the name Carlos Valderamma

did you, well done, pat yourself on the back, it''s a very good name,

the sort of name a  footballer might use, very clever. Lucky you

didn''t decide on "Windows" as a username, look at the money Bill Gates

would have lost if you''d invented that?????Another excellent example of your "Fuzzy" Logic Carlos, keep up the good work it makes me laugh.[/quote]

So you''re saying that your choice of username was completely

independent of 1st Wizard''s?  There''s a lot of clones on this

board recently, not just the Wizards (although I don''t think for a

minute that the original Wiz has anything to do with this, one thing

he''s never been is shy.  He doesn''t need to hide behind multiple

accounts nor get his friends to sign up to back up all his

arguments).  The muppets got annoying for a bit and I spotted the

CanaryNut/CraftyCanary link this morning... Problem is, when its just

numerous people signing up to pat each other on the back or take the

p!ss out of someone else, there''s very little the mods can do about

it...

I quite like it myself and think there should me more. I think I''m going to change my name to 1st Lizard. Or maybe even Eddie Wizard.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Worst Wizard"]So you thought up the name Carlos Valderamma

did you, well done, pat yourself on the back, it''s a very good name,

the sort of name a  footballer might use, very clever. Lucky you

didn''t decide on "Windows" as a username, look at the money Bill Gates

would have lost if you''d invented that?????Another excellent example of your "Fuzzy" Logic Carlos, keep up the good work it makes me laugh.[/quote]

So you''re saying that your choice of username was completely

independent of 1st Wizard''s?  There''s a lot of clones on this

board recently, not just the Wizards (although I don''t think for a

minute that the original Wiz has anything to do with this, one thing

he''s never been is shy.  He doesn''t need to hide behind multiple

accounts nor get his friends to sign up to back up all his

arguments).  The muppets got annoying for a bit and I spotted the

CanaryNut/CraftyCanary link this morning... Problem is, when its just

numerous people signing up to pat each other on the back or take the

p!ss out of someone else, there''s very little the mods can do about

it...[/quote]No hang on I never said that. Quite obviously my username is a parody of 1st Wizards as are several others around the board. I think it''s just as obvious that these parodies be they "Worst", "Burst", "Thirst" Wizard "1st Wazzock", "Burst Blizzard", whatever all imply a greater depth of imaginitive thought than the "Oh I know I''ll use the name of a famous footballer as my username" train of thinkers, so it''s a bit ripe when one of these starts calling you unimaginitive.Quite why CV felt the need to start one let alone two threads of this nature is beyond me.And just for the record I''m here alone not working in cahoots with anyone was Roedy Can''t fail before have had few othernames and will likely change again at some stage during the Summer as I don''t take any of this too seriously. Thinking of either "Nursed Pillock", or "Pursed Buttock" next, whaddya think?

[/quote]

They are all users to have just changed their names to annoy the one and only original Wizard. If you have some spare time its easy enough to back track and search for their original names but I''m sure we have better things to do. They''ll soon get bored with being imitation Wizards [:D]

I like good old 1st Wizard myself, and you could say my name is a tribute to the original and best Wizard rather than a parody. Oh, and I have used several names since I first started posting on this board , so I don''t think I lack the imagination to dream up my own name and I doubt if any of the other "Wizards" do either. I certainly wouldn''t ever consider using a Columbian footballer''s name, anyway. How naff is that??

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

They are all users to have just changed their names to annoy the one and only original Wizard. If you have some spare time its easy enough to back track and search for their original names but I''m sure we have better things to do. They''ll soon get bored with being imitation Wizards [:D]

[/quote]

You''re so wise Angel, I''m already bored as hell.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I imagine its an attempt to annoy the original
[/quote]

That much I believe is true Ras, but I''m just content to let it flow over me.............although some of their locations have given me a giggle.....

Some of you have made some lovely comments and I thank you dearly for them, but just so as everyone is clear on this, this wizard name fad is nothing to do with me and I find it quite baffling myself.

I like the posters old usernames myself, you get kind of use to them and their varying styles.........but its a free cynber world I guesss and its their choice, but I do feel its spoiling things for other users.............

It''s clear that that this is a quiet news week!Almost makes me miss the moaning about transfer budgets

[quote user="blah blah blah blah"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re so wise Angel, I''m already bored as hell.

[/quote]

The wise woman..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRk2725FXI

Could''nt resist.  [:)]

[quote user="Badger Pie"]I quite like it myself and think there should me more. I think I''m going to change my name to 1st Lizard. Or maybe even Eddie Wizard.[/quote]

I already did 1st Lizard mate

Sorry worst, my original name was Jimmy500.  I changed it as a tribute to my favourite footballer of all time, the thumbnail came first, the name change second.

I quite liked the dig about my use of imagination, made me laugh.  Me and my fuzzy logic are now off to confust another thread....Numpty!

[quote user="Wizened Wizard"]Clones? Isn''t that the town/village that Barry McGuigan hails from?[/quote]

You are correct. The Clones Cyclone was born in that tiny town - so too was Kevin McBride, all 6ft 6 of him, who slaughtered an over-the-hill Tyson.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Badger Pie"]I quite like it myself and think there should me more. I think I''m going to change my name to 1st Lizard. Or maybe even Eddie Wizard.[/quote]

I already did 1st Lizard mate

[/quote]

o no hes back [:)]

[quote user="Worst Wizard"]Quite obviously my username is a parody of 1st Wizards as are several others around the board. I think it''s just as obvious that these parodies be they "Worst", "Burst", "Thirst" Wizard "1st Wazzock", "Burst Blizzard", whatever all imply a greater depth of imaginitive thought than the "Oh I know I''ll use the name of a famous footballer as my username" train of thinkers, so it''s a bit ripe when one of these starts calling you unimaginitive.[/quote]Has it really come to this? My name is more imaginative than yours, my parody is more paro...erm....parodicious???? than yours, my cock is.............Grow up lads.P.S. Roedy Can''t Fail was a great name......I''d change mine to that if I thought you''d let me get away with it [:)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Worst Wizard"]Quite obviously my username is a parody of 1st Wizards as are several others around the board. I think it''s just as obvious that these parodies be they "Worst", "Burst", "Thirst" Wizard "1st Wazzock", "Burst Blizzard", whatever all imply a greater depth of imaginitive thought than the "Oh I know I''ll use the name of a famous footballer as my username" train of thinkers, so it''s a bit ripe when one of these starts calling you unimaginitive.[/quote]Has it really come to this? My name is more imaginative than yours, my parody is more paro...erm....parodicious???? than yours, my cock is.............Grow up lads.P.S. Roedy Can''t Fail was a great name......I''d change mine to that if I thought you''d let me get away with it [:)][/quote]Feel free, I assume you know the song, be a much better tune for running out to next season than we''ve had for years dont you think. (Although the guy who wrote it is an avid QPR fan I''m sure he''d have no objection).