Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

2008/9 Fixture List

I''m at a wedding, so as long as it''s not Swansea or Donny away I''ll be happy! Hoping for one of the "boring" away trips, something like a Coventry or Burnley.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I wish he would go away...[/quote]

...................... why ?

[quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

Reading away [;)]

[/quote]

I''d like it to be Reading away as well, as I''m due to leave my home in Reading around September time.

Im hoping we are away on the 1st game, for selfish reasons.  I am away on a stag weekend.  (assuming the season starts 9th August ?)Then I have a wedding in September (people who have weddings in season should be banned), a trip to India for a week in Sept and a holiday at the end of Sept.   Im really praying I miss no games at all but if I do I hope its Doncaster or Blackpool at home.

We''ll play QPR on Boxing Day, Palace away on New Year''s Day and Sheff Wed away last game of the season. Every year...

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]We''ll play QPR on Boxing Day, Palace away on New Year''s Day and Sheff Wed away last game of the season. Every year...[/quote]

So predictable isn''t it Pete lol

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

I''m hoping to start with a home game. haven''t started as a home gane in a while I dont think.

[/quote]

We haven''t started with a home game in 3/4 years, and that was against Coventry and we were ment to play them away!

Quite an interesting article about the fixture list here:  amongst other things, there are no games on New Year''s Day this coming season. And the fixtures have been sent to the clubs for comment a few weeks ago, so someone on this board ought to be able to tell us who we''ve got on the opening day...

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]Quite an interesting article about the fixture list here:  amongst other things, there are no games on New Year''s Day this coming season. And the fixtures have been sent to the clubs for comment a few weeks ago, so someone on this board ought to be able to tell us who we''ve got on the opening day...
[/quote]

yeh. whats all that about. no new years day games? oh well, was never able to go to new years day away games anyway so not so bad..

Come on, whoever knows, own up [:P] everyones dying to know.

No New Year''s games? FFS, New Years is one of the few times I''m

actually back in Norwich, dammit! There''d better be a good selection

around that time to make up for it!

I''m going to guess Nottingham Forest at home... don''t know why... why not, I guess!

[quote user="jacktungate"]

Plymouth Away

A home draw would amaze me almost as much as being at home on the last day of the season, playing Ipswich on A Saturday, or signing a player for more than £500k.

[/quote]

Isn''t 800k our usual maximum? You''re right though you can guarantee we''ll be away 1st/last day of the season. What a surprise we draw an up and coming lower league team in the cup - MK Dons away, again! Wasn''t it 119 minutes of 0 - 0 before Leon scored last time?

I''d get your bets on MK Dons now!

First game of the season - QPR away most probably!