Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

Rumours i've heard

I''ve heard that Glenn Roeder is gonna annonced 4 or 5 signings at once.

Also i heard we have signed Martin Taylor.

[quote user="Tookie140"]

My dad''s Mate told him.

He has got a few rumours right.

Still i am not saying it gonna come true.

[/quote]Fair play, and I do hope you''re right mate.

[quote user="crafty canary"]Yet more bollocks from a mate of a mate of a mate of the bloke who once heard of NCFC.[/quote]

calm down, hes only posting news hes heard. the post says he dosnt know if its true.

i hope it is though. [:P]

[quote user="crafty canary"]Yet more bollocks from a mate of a mate of a mate of the bloke who once heard of NCFC.[/quote]he never said it were trueget over yourselfbtw my cousins sisters aunty once drove past darren huckerby heading down the A140, signing for ipswich? [:P]

[quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

I thought Birmingham had confirmed that Taylor was staying with them?

More self-delusional ramblings from the ''everything''s wonderful'' brigade. The Board must be pissing themselves at the mugs on here.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

I thought Birmingham had confirmed that Taylor was staying with them?

[/quote]No not as such CA.In fact if you apply Camuldonums sense of Journalistic logic to the local press they are almost letting people know he''s available insofar as he gets mentioned without ever being the focus of the article such as the one I posted here last week about David Weir.With Muamba set to leave for about £6m and £12m in parachute payments,and a saving of £30k per week on Forsells wages for starters, it''s unlikely that McLeish is going to be short of funds.They''ll be after a Striker but they''re recalling Sone Alluko from Aberdeen (like a young Ruel Fox IMO) so they won''t need to spend too much up front Ridgewell is happy they''re looking at the Austrian Samuel for midfield because despite what they say publicly it''s likely Larssen will walk. Frankly a couple of defenders a midfielder and a striker and they''re sorted.As for Taylor, he''s seen very much as Bruces''s player, a member of the Blues side that was promoted so not seen as progress to some,  McLeish wanted rid so loaned him, when he did well they took notice but we still could have had him in Jan then when that went bottoms up they played him in the first team initially to make him "more saleable" (and out of spite to us courtesy KB) then due to injuries. If McLeish gets his hands on much of the £20m "available" he''ll probably buy a couple of "bigger name" defenders and stamp his name on what is still largely Bruces''s team. Taylor would be bench at best barring injuries and notably Blues have elected not to play in the Reserve League this year so will be looking to complete the season with a smaller squad. Fingers crossed.

[quote user="crafty canary"]More self-delusional ramblings from the ''everything''s wonderful'' brigade. The Board must be pissing themselves at the mugs on here.[/quote]And more trolling from you.Tell you what, change your sig to "scourge of the Ipswich scum" and your constant negativity might just convince me you''re merely a manic depressive and not a binner.Your post count and the content of said posts screams that you are.

[quote user="crafty canary"]More self-delusional ramblings from the ''everything''s wonderful'' brigade. The Board must be pissing themselves at the mugs on here.[/quote]Firstly, was the language necessary?Secondly you must be seeing things. I don''t see any "everything''s wonderful" brigade.

I thought even those who weren''t  Fleetwood Mac fans, had all heard Rumours at some time?

And, you''re quite correct, there isn''t a track called "everything''s wonderful" on that album.....

You are correct I heard a very specific rumour late on friday about a press conference being called on Tuesday next week with 6 new signing. They are

Nathan Dyer - Free transfer from Southampton

Linvoy Primus - Free transfer from Portsmouth

Martin Craine - Season long loan from Portsmouth

Marlon King - £1 million from Wigan

Ryan Bertrand - Season Long loan Chelsea

Maceo Rigters - £1 million from Blackburn

[quote user="Tookie140"]

[/quote]

I hope your right but I won''t be holding my breath!

I''m still posting there just under another ID.

I''m not being negative, dear readers, merely pointing out what a waste of time and space these rumours are. When signings are announced then we will be better placed to comment.

Yes, there are plenty of people posting here who think the Board are doing a wonderful job and everything''s wonderful - you only have to read the threads.You can''t all have been educated at Earlham School so presumably can read.

Think about this - the Board tell us they have 3 year plans etc about the progress of the club. Given where we were 4 seasons ago and where we are today and the quality of the squad today, what does this say about our Board. Totally inept can be the only reasonable conclusion and it is not negative to say so, merely honest.

I don''t know anyone who knows anything about what''s happening at the club so I''ll match your 3 big players and raise it to 4 superstars. Next!!

[quote user="crafty canary"]

I''m still posting there just under another ID.

I''m not being negative, dear readers, merely pointing out what a waste of time and space these rumours are. When signings are announced then we will be better placed to comment.

Yes, there are plenty of people posting here who think the Board are doing a wonderful job and everything''s wonderful - you only have to read the threads.You can''t all have been educated at Earlham School so presumably can read.

Think about this - the Board tell us they have 3 year plans etc about the progress of the club. Given where we were 4 seasons ago and where we are today and the quality of the squad today, what does this say about our Board. Totally inept can be the only reasonable conclusion and it is not negative to say so, merely honest.

[/quote]To be honest I think, whilst there doesn''t appear to be anyone else in the wings with the money and inclination to do a better job than the current board, constant moaning about the board is equally a waste of time and space. At least discussing the rumours is moderately entertaining.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I thought even those who weren''t  Fleetwood Mac fans, had all heard Rumours at some time?

And, you''re quite correct, there isn''t a track called "everything''s wonderful" on that album.....

[/quote]

Well Mello, Rumours are usually just Second Hand News or someone Dreams them up.

Personally speaking I Don''t Want to Know but you''ll just have to make up your mind to Go Your Own Way because these Rumours just Don''t Stop

[quote user="buddhaboy"][quote user="crafty canary"]Yet more bollocks from a mate of a mate of a mate of the bloke who once heard of NCFC.[/quote]
he never said it were true
get over yourself
btw my cousins sisters aunty once drove past darren huckerby heading down the A140, signing for ipswich? [:P]
[/quote]

Forgive me if im wrong, but this makes her your aunty? Just thought it would have been quicker just to put aunty [:P]

[quote user="Wiggle"]

[quote user="buddhaboy"][quote user="crafty canary"]Yet more bollocks from a mate of a mate of a mate of the bloke who once heard of NCFC.[/quote]
he never said it were true
get over yourself
btw my cousins sisters aunty once drove past darren huckerby heading down the A140, signing for ipswich? [:P]
[/quote]

Forgive me if im wrong, but this makes her your aunty? Just thought it would have been quicker just to put aunty [:P]

[/quote]

It could be, or it could be your mum?!