Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

its time for a wizard free post ?

I will not lower to replying to that constant irritant as he only spouts drivel aimed at the real fans of our great club , whether you like Roeder or not matters not [ i do ] he is our manager and he seems at least to me anyway to know what he is doing and who he wants playing for this great team next season .                       We have needed a major overhaul  at this club for years jobs for old boys ect. and he is changing this cosy life at costa del coney and i say about time , i hope like other fans he is given the funds needed to bring those targets in  [ they have to trust his judgment ] and yes their will be loan signings as well and as long as they  match those of last season we should let him deal how he feels fit and make full use of the kitty at his disposal .                  As fans we must stick together and who knows we could suprise a few [ no names ?] this season , we have the managment team in place and the players will follow to make this a team to be proud of ......................COME ON YOU YELLOWS...............................................                                  

[quote user="C.T"]I agree with everything you say, you''re a tad harsh on old Wizzy though![/quote]

Harsh no way, Roeder came to a club that was relegated when he arrived, Roeder turned it around big time (no one has ever turned around a situation like that before he did it).

I know we only survived by 3 points, but so what I don''t care all I care about is that we are playing Championship footie this year.

Roeder is his own man and may tread on lots of peoples toes, but I think that needed to happen at Carrow Road and Colney.

He has a right to build his own team both on the pitch and off it, we do not need fools starting to slag off a manger who saved our club from 3rd tier football, with a team that was not his own.

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]I will not lower to replying to that constant irritant as he only spouts drivel aimed at the real fans of our great club , whether you like Roeder or not matters not [ i do ] he is our manager and he seems at least to me anyway to know what he is doing and who he wants playing for this great team next season .                       We have needed a major overhaul  at this club for years jobs for old boys ect. and he is changing this cosy life at costa del coney and i say about time , i hope like other fans he is given the funds needed to bring those targets in  [ they have to trust his judgment ] and yes their will be loan signings as well and as long as they  match those of last season we should let him deal how he feels fit and make full use of the kitty at his disposal .                  As fans we must stick together and who knows we could suprise a few [ no names ?] this season , we have the managment team in place and the players will follow to make this a team to be proud of ......................COME ON YOU YELLOWS...............................................                                  [/quote]

Oo-er!.[:D]

The simple, real truth is that you only want to read things that you agree with.................guess what?.[:|]

I agree with what you say Hockeymyhero, and whilst for me GR is on trial until the end of the season, he still has my 100% support as he is the manager of our beloved team (albeit small at the mo). He''s cleared out dead wood on and off pitch, and in my opinion that''s not a bad thing.  I think this transfer window will tell us fans an awful lot about GR the manager.  We may have a loan or two amongst the signings, but I really don''t care as long as they perform, of course in an ideal world the club would buy players, but we have to remember we aren''t the richest club, never have been, never will be.  Unless there is a a huge injection of cash into the club GR has a tough task of finding good players for decent money, I don''t envy him that task.

[quote user="Mister Positive"]

[quote user="C.T"]I agree with everything you say, you''re a tad harsh on old Wizzy though![/quote]

Harsh no way, Roeder came to a club that was relegated when he arrived, Roeder turned it around big time (no one has ever turned around a situation like that before he did it).

[/quote]

So Ian Dowie didnt get Palace promoted after taking charge of them when they were in the relegation zone?

Dont get them off the chippy behind Tesco express on Grove road next door to the chinky. I had them twice there last week. One day I had a gut ache and the other day i was violently sick.

I just think lets judge him when its his team and not go all out to stir anger amongst the majority of the true fans which do not want to constantly be reminded  that the wand one has a completely opposite view  , to me he comes across as just simply a scummer who enjoys causing the most  trouble on here it must be so good being so right all the time ?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Beware the chippy on Southwell road unless you want food poisoning![/quote]

I know all things NCFC are a bit quiet at the moment, but surely this forum has not descended into Arthur Whittle''s Guide to Chip Shops? [:$]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Dont get them off the chippy behind Tesco express on Grove road next door to the chinky. I had them twice there last week. One day I had a gut ache and the other day i was violently sick.[/quote]

That was probably due to the 74 pints of ''Old Grouchy'' you''d had in the Coachmakers. [;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Dont get them off the chippy behind Tesco express on Grove road next door to the chinky. I had them twice there last week. One day I had a gut ache and the other day i was violently sick.[/quote]

Now Arto, you must be a glutton for punishment .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Beware the chippy on Southwell road unless you want food poisoning![/quote]

I know all things NCFC are a bit quiet at the moment, but surely this forum has not descended into Arthur Whittle''s Guide to Chip Shops? [:$]

[/quote]

Yes P''boro , now there''s a thought, how about Arto bringing out a map on chip shops with his very own Egon Rooney style rating .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Beware the chippy on Southwell road unless you want food poisoning![/quote]I know all things NCFC are a bit quiet at the moment, but surely this forum has not descended into Arthur Whittle''s Guide to Chip Shops? [:$]

[/quote] Yes P''boro , now there''s a thought, how about Arto bringing out a map on chip shops with his very own Egon Rooney style rating .[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]Written in his best "pigeon English"   [;)]

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

Yes P''boro , now there''s a thought, how about Arto bringing out a map on chip shops with his very own Egon Rooney style rating .[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

I suppose there''s a ''market'' for it.....