Sign in to follow this  
veloherts

2 new signings at least update

there will be at least 2 new faces in norwich 2moro! how do know u my ask? taylor carroll  that wat am hearing from my information cant say any more sorry people velo ncfc

[quote user="veloherts"]there will be at least 2 new faces in norwich 2moro! how do know u my ask? taylor carroll  that wat am hearing from my information cant say any more sorry people velo ncfc[/quote]

grow up

[quote user="veloherts"]there will be at least 2 new faces in norwich 2moro! how do know u my ask? taylor carroll  that wat am hearing from my information cant say any more sorry people velo ncfc[/quote]

I really hope you are right, but I''m getting abit tired of all the same speculation that keeps going around. No offence to you at all, but over the past few weeks alot has been said, but nothing has materialised. I''m not going to get my hopes up whatsoever.

Well seeing as you just posted on the GOOD NEWS thread asking for clues as to who the new signings might be I would just like to add to what other people have just said........GROW UP

Well this completely contradicts the other main post about Good News, and as that writer would appear to be a grown-up I am more inclined to believe, that if any.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="veloherts"]

u will c! mark my words.

[/quote]4/10 - must do betterconsider them marked[/quote]

LOL...very good.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Well this completely contradicts the other main post about Good News, and as that writer would appear to be a grown-up I am more inclined to believe, that if any.[/quote]

My thoughts entirely.

Well why did you post what you did on the other thread about new signings?Answer me that and I''ll start to believe you a little more

[quote user="veloherts"]watever but who will have the last laugh cocky git[/quote]Hopefully you but I can''t say I believe you I''m afraid.

Well i think we can say there will be at least two players by 9th August (hopefully 8/9), i have been reading these rumour threads for a while now, and they all say the same thing, i hope someone will be right soon, as we need the players, but i think people are taking guesses and hoping to be right.

[quote user="Badger Bouncer"]Well i think we can say there will be at least two players by 9th August (hopefully 8/9), i have been reading these rumour threads for a while now, and they all say the same thing, i hope someone will be right soon, as we need the players, but i think people are taking guesses and hoping to be right.[/quote]I bloody hope we have more than 2 by the 9th. That will give us, what, 16 players? or something similar.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Yet again an Ipswich supporter ventures on to these boards, only to prove that they lack an intelligence and/or education. Is the standard of schooling really that bad in Suffolk?
[/quote]

They have schools in Suffolk? [:S]

He likes to pose as a Norwich City supporter, cant say I have ever wanted to do the same with the scum but I think we should be proud that he wants to be one of us.

[quote user="Duffman"]Its a binnerhttp://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1267887/ShowPost.aspxF**k off loser[/quote]I''d already guessed that from the complete lack of punctuation and grammar.