Sign in to follow this  
Hackney Canary

Ched to QPR???

I know it is The People but this really would upset me...

CHED OF QUEUE

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Striker Ched Evans could be on his way out of Manchester City - with Iain Dowie''s free-spending QPR in pole position.

Evans, 19, was a success in a loan spell with Norwich City in the Championship and Dowie wants him to do the same at Loftus Road.

He will know his fate soon when new boss Mark Hughes settles in at the City of Manchester Stadium, but the signs are he could be allowed to go to West London.

Evans may head out for a season-long loan although Rangers are prepared to buy him if they are given any encouragement.

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_method=full%26objectID=20608147%26siteID=93463-name_page.html

I have seen this somewhere else as well, to be honest I think every decent half avaliable player is going to be linked with QPR, who I must add, are fast becoming a very unpopular team (unless you support them that is)

Cardiff is his prefered choice if he goes out on loan again.  He may have wanted to come back and play with the same team as last year but they obvoiusly don''t exist and there in you have the problem with a team full of loans.

[quote user="Badger Bouncer"][quote user="AndyJR"]He said it.[/quote]When and where?[/quote]After the Iceland Wales international I believe, was reported on one of their websites.

[quote user="Badger Bouncer"]I don''t think he will go to QPR, if he goes out on loan it will be to us.
[/quote]

he may prefer move to qpr for progression

this not cheap shot at norwich but realistically you''ll be mid table next season, qpr should be pushing for top 6 minimum i should think. its all part of progression

now im not saying he will go because of this, im just saying this could be one of opinions come july when if he has to decide

of course free spending teams always do well, leicester brought in loads of players and erm... oh we8wba you seem to be talking tosh!!! also dowie with money at charlton was succesful wasn''t he? more chance of progression at a club like Norwich, a quiet club where he can continue learning his trade without the media glare

QPR are really flexing their spending muscles aren''t they. Reminds me of Chelsea when Abramovich arrived. Buy every player that has any talent and let him rot on the bench just so other clubs dont sign them. Its starting to piss me right off. [8o|]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Badger Bouncer"][quote user="AndyJR"]He said it.

[/quote]

When and where?
[/quote]

After the Iceland Wales international I believe, was reported on one of their websites.
[/quote]

Dont remember reading that, only thing I remember him saying is that he is enjoying being back at Man City and looking forward to training and pushing for the first team.