Sign in to follow this  
Northern Yella

Latest Rumours

"Jermaine Beckford would certainly be an excellent signing if it happened, not so sure about Andrew Carroll, very unproven!"

And How Exactly Has Beckford Proven Himself?? Banging In 15GOALS vs Walsall & Port Vale''s Of The World

MUPPET!!!!!!

To be fair mate I think Beckford would do well at this level, and if we have got as little to spend on transfers as we think and at least 8 players to bring in, spending 2-3 mill on the likes of Ameobi seems unrealistic. Anyway if you''re happy calling everyone who posts on hear a muppet fair play fella, but I really hope Beckford gets signed by a Championship club and if by Jan he''s banging in the goals, guess what I''ll be digging out this email for your viewing!

Don''t listen to him, Nb, look at his transfer suggestions in the Transfer Section and then bask in the glory of not being as annoying as him!

Andy Carroll has an attitude problem and from the Leeds'' fans I''ve spoken to they say Beckford isn''t that special.

[quote user="ELMO"]

"Jermaine Beckford would certainly be an excellent signing if it happened, not so sure about Andrew Carroll, very unproven!"

And How Exactly Has Beckford Proven Himself?? Banging In 15GOALS vs Walsall & Port Vale''s Of The World

MUPPET!!!!!!

[/quote]

Says you who wants us to sign Bianchi and Riquelme????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  not to mention Nihat!!!