Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Scimeca!?

Not happy with this rumour.

Doesn''t sound too ambitious - Asked a Forest fan I work with what he thought about him. He replied "A good first division player." Sure, if we get him in as an understudy for Malk and Flem, fair enough, but as I said a while ago, we won''t get anywhere by buying players who aren''t as good as the ones we''ve got now.

Is on the Leicester official site that we are in talks with him so may be more than a rumour. Leicester fans rate him very highly and I think he would be a useful addition to the squad as is very versatile by all accounts. All in all I think that the players we are being linked with (Scimeca, Bentley, Hughes, Crouch) are encouraging. All good solid players who will probably fit into the squad well.

I thought he was meant to be quite good while at forest

played for england under 21''s a few times

its also the case that most of the leicester squad have a clause in their contract saying they can go for next to nothing - marcus bent certainly dies.i know hes an ex scummer but if we fail to get crouch or bently(who i dont want anyway) i think bent would be a good signing

Not sure about bent

how many clubs have spent money on him?

Blackburn ipshit and now the foxes how come he has not settled at any of them?

Could be a waste of money

I think we should look to get someone like carlton cole on loan i know he will be at charlton next season

But there is so much young english talent out there who play reserves for the top clubs
I think it depends what deal we get on bentley if Arsenal put up some or if not all of his wages why not take him on