Sign in to follow this  
0King Juan of SpainddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Dirty Scummers in The Observer

Anyone read the ''fans review of the season'' in The Observer yesterday? All the scum fan (''Julian'' from tractorboys.com) could do was have a go at us. Just shows how pathetic their season has been. After all we only finished 21 points ahead of them, conceded less goals than anyone, have the PFA + 1st divison fans'' player of the year, beat them twice (only conceding 1 goal), outsang them home and away and are clear CHAMPIONS of the division that their potato-headed manager claims they are the best team in.
That will make things all the sweeter when I cheer the cup being lifted at 6pm tonight...

i do have a respect for ipswich, but not for their manager, who at times has come out with some real classics

we don''t need to prove to anyone, least of all him (or their fanzines) who is the pride of anglia

i still wish them to get promotion, many reasons, all well documented in the past, but mostly for us to realise six easy points next season

anyone who can argue against the facts as pointed out above is living in cloud cuckoo, yes, he is an ipswich fan, and yes, they have been great in the past, but not now

this year we have been the better team, and real ipswich fans acknowledge that fact, trust me, i know many of them

I''m pretty sure that West Ham will see Ipsw**h off in the play offs ( so glad we''re not involved lol) and any of their players with any talent/ ambition will be offski pretty quick, they''re walking a financial tightrope and will need to sell when they don''t go up. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.