Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

Star Trekking

If Clingan appears on the wing at any point to deliver a good cross, a chant we could sing could be, "There''s Clingan on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow, there''s Clingan on the starboard bow, Glenn", to the song Star Trekking from the 80''s.  Many a youth club disco was spent dancing and singing to that!!  I haven''t any idea which side is the starboard side though!

I have just realised that I put a picture of William Shatner on my aviater, I didn''t realise that he was signing.

"There''s no port left in the bottle". Which means that the starboard is on the right side.......I think.Oh and bigbear. I don''t mean to be rude but I think there might be a possibility that this is already being discussed on another thread.

Starboard has more letters than Port, Right has more letters than Left. Easy.

As for the song... you could continue the verses for other members of the team (obviously returning to the main line repeatedly) and have things like;"It''s worse than that it''s Doherty""We come in peace, shoot the scum, shoot the scum""Ye cannae change the laws of the game.... Ref" etc."Well, it''s Hucks, Glenn, but not as we know it"Or something actually funny! [:)]