Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Re: GORDON IS NO MORE

Sorry Lads, I think Bunsen & Beaker are pretty funny as a comedy double act together. But Dr B & Kevin, sort ya language out lads. No need for it.

Not prudish by any stretch of the imagination & ask my mates, they''ll tell you I can worst than most. But time & a place.

Anyway, I digress........................

The rumours were interesting to read mainly because of the debate it sparked. As always I would wait until the official website announces something. That said I was checking more frequently on my phone at work on the day Clingan signed. Let''s face it, it''s the curiosity in us that makes it such fun to read...............

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Good grief...

I would imagine, judging by the username, that Kevin82 was born in..... 1982? So, 25 or 26... so not quite schoolboy (see, just takes a bit of thought)... I can personally see why he''s getting wound up, in that all he''s done is doubt someone who increasingly appears to be a bit of an attention-seeking wind-up and gets verbals back from muppets... Bit OTT from both sides though, really, you should probably kiss and make up or something similarly gay... [H]
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a manly embrace at the right moments haha... your spot on with 82! yeah i''m throwing my toys out the cot abit on here at the mo.

[/quote]

lol [{][}]

[/quote]

Lesson learnt.. think before you type! i believe theres something now called keyboard rage.

[/quote]

Bless, everybody''s happy. Well maybe everyone. Even Wiz!

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Sorry Lads, I think Bunsen & Beaker are pretty funny as a comedy double act together. But Dr B & Kevin, sort ya language out lads. No need for it.

Not prudish by any stretch of the imagination & ask my mates, they''ll tell you I can worst than most. But time & a place.

Anyway, I digress........................

The rumours were interesting to read mainly because of the debate it sparked. As always I would wait until the official website announces something. That said I was checking more frequently on my phone at work on the day Clingan signed. Let''s face it, it''s the curiosity in us that makes it such fun to read...............

[/quote]

I''m sorry if i upset you by using the word prick.... for future posts will try and be more creative with the words i decide to use.

Not so much bothered me mate, just some people may take offence. But agree with the other poster. This thread is like John Hartson during his loan spell........ Run outta steam pretty quickly.

Can I just say I don''t know anyone at the club? Feels like I''m the only one sometimes...And to make matters worse I never saw anyone in Asda either.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Can I just say I don''t know anyone at the club? Feels like I''m the only one sometimes...And to make matters worse I never saw anyone in Asda either.[/quote]I happen to know 2 people at the club, both do important jobs.  Both, if I was so rude as to ask (knowing they aren''t aloud to say anything) would not tell me anything and I would suggest this is the case for most others who know people who work for NCFC. 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Can I just say I don''t know anyone at the club? Feels like I''m the only one sometimes...And to make matters worse I never saw anyone in Asda either.[/quote]I happen to know 2 people at the club, both do important jobs.  Both, if I was so rude as to ask (knowing they aren''t aloud to say anything) would not tell me anything and I would suggest this is the case for most others who know people who work for NCFC. [/quote]Yup, I''m the same (though its only one person), although I don''t know him that well I admit... good chap and I wouldn''t be rude enough to ask... I''ve heard the odd bit of gossip but never really anything to do with transfers in...

Even though I enjoy some of the speculation,by knowing some of the NCFC staff you would have more luck getting blood out of a stone.I have tried various methods icluding plying with drink and torture,but they must have interrigation training before they are allowed to see anything sensitive. [:-*]

[quote user="peeceejay"]Even though I enjoy some of the speculation,by knowing some of the NCFC staff you would have more luck getting blood out of a stone.
I have tried various methods icluding plying with drink and torture,but they must have interrigation training before they are allowed to see anything sensitive. [:-*]

[/quote]

I think you''ll find it is a bit simpler - most have to sign confidentiality agreements.  If are they are found to have breached those they face instant dismissal with no compensation and not much of a reference either.