Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Re: GORDON IS NO MORE

He sounds like Wiz, loves the attention!!

Stop begging him to stay people, if he was to stay, great but it''s not the end of the world if he decides he don''t like it here!

[quote user="McCanary"]

As ever, one or two eejits spoil what has been an interesting few days on here. I have followed your posts with great interest and, whether they be 100% accurate or not, they have passed a few otherwise boring hours.

There are a few on here who really need a slap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

kevin82 comes to mind........

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

Stop begging him to stay people, if he was to stay, great but it''s not the end of the world if he decides he don''t like it here!

[/quote]

the last couple of days since he came on have been the most exciting days on the pinkun for a long while.

its crap when there arent believable rumours like GNGs.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="McCanary"]

As ever, one or two eejits spoil what has been an interesting few days on here. I have followed your posts with great interest and, whether they be 100% accurate or not, they have passed a few otherwise boring hours.

[/quote]

kevin82 comes to mind........

[/quote]

yep!

What a drama queen!!

Just want your ego patted by a few "ohh no Gordon, we love your info" schmoozers.

I don''t care if you are the real deal. I don''t do ego fuelled self praising by anyone.

Hope your ego gets a good boost by this thread....because if you''re not posting, I''m sure you''re reading!!

Its a shame, but we move on and I imagine there will be others who have rumours.

By the way, saw this on the BBC forum. Interesting, wheather true or not, I don''t know.

Just a couple of tips after reading a few posts from those supposedly in the loop regarding Norwich City transfer dealings.

I''m a finance consultant working in a number of sectors and have worked for two professional clubs on projects which were nothing to do with player acquisitions (just dull number stuff) however I did get a glimpse of the inner workings of two clubs during the transfer season…One EPL club and one League One club.

The first thing is Managers and Board members will NEVER reveal their true targets unless they are 100% confident that no other club will match their offer in terms of price and the player’s salary/benefits. (See the current Ronaldo saga for further clarification)

If transfer talks stall due to the seller failing to agree full terms but they player agrees then some buying clubs may leak their interest in a player to unsettle the seller and their fans which can lead to the sale going thru. However, more often than not this doesn’t work. (See our Birmingham Taylor transfer in Jan for further clarification or the Wes Hoolahan one now)

Typically the main culprits for leaking factual transfer links are player agents and the actual players themselves... this is generally done to ensure that their club that owns the player is put under increasing pressure to agree/complete a sale. Agents will often leak information which can have the impact of inflating player value and some selling clubs are also guilty of this. Agents may also do this prior to player reviewing the existing contracts which can lead to improved terms etc…

The backroom/administrative staff at clubs will almost never leak information. They have contractual non-disclosure agreements in place and it would be gross misconduct should they be caught. Speaking out could also lead to a club having to pay more for a player so that employee would have costs a club a small fortune.

So when I hear posts and links connection us with XYZ just remember that its one of these scenarios going on:
1) Seller or agent wants to inflate the players value and they pick a few names to conjure up anticipation and interest.
2) Our club actually do want to sign the player who also wishes to join us but the transfer is stalling/ seller not agreeing..So the purchase is looking more and more unlikely.
3) More often than not us fans are just telling porkies to pass the time away. But you know what.. I love the speculation; as long as it''s realistic then it''s cool. Just beware of the ‘my mate works in a chip van which was parked opposite the train station and this limo turned up…’ kind of line.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Seconded, this forum has been interesting for the last few days becase of people like Gordon posting rumours.  There is no guarentee that they will come true, but it''s a damn site more interesting than reading posts from people slagging Wiz off...

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[/quote]

the last couple of days since he came on  have been the most exciting days with my pinkun for a long while.

its crap when there arent believable rumours like GNGs.

[/quote]

Beaker, you been sat a home a bit lonely?

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

noooooooooooo

seriously gordon dont go many of us really like you and appreciate your comments apart from that silly prick xkevin82x

dont listen to him most of us really appreciated you mate please stay.

also if you werent appreciated y would you of had over 300 posts.,

come on mate stay.

[/quote]

Again you slate me for judging and throwing abuse aimed at some guy who''s creating rumours on want i belive is pure speculation as do some others i see that have seen little from GNG.

Altough you like to call me a prick, i would love to meet you in person to see how vocal you really are! this is forum i''m entitled to my opinion and hope norwich sign enough good players to compete within the top 6 nxt season but not going to listen or believe this GNG until something he says comes true like bell signing tomorrow. but some muppets like you have started to worship this guy already.

[/quote]

um he didnt actually say bell was signing tomorrow he just said 2 signings.

no i dont worship him, u just slate him for no reason.

beaker???

um in bunsen. if your going to try and slate me then get ur facts right first.

yeah gutted look a bit silly now dont you

and no ive had plenty of company thankyou :)

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

beaker???

um in bunsen. if your going to try and slate me then get ur facts right first.

yeah gutted look a bit silly now dont you

and no ive had plenty of company thankyou :)

[/quote]

um in DDD, nice to meet you

Suprising how people like Kevin gob off saying crap like ....tell it to my face, you wanna meet me!!"...ha ha ha dont talk bollox you twat.

If you were a real hard man you would not gob off at people over a keyboard!!

I wish i was a schoolboy still those days were care free...

Just don''t like being insulted well called a prick because i''ve upset someone who''s no longer going to post rumours!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]

Suprising how people like Kevin gob off saying crap like ....tell it to my face, you wanna meet me!!"...ha ha ha dont talk bollox you twat.

If you were a real hard man you would not gob off at people over a keyboard!!

[/quote]

I''m not gobbing of though am I? i''ve asked Dr bensen if he wished to be brave enough to call me a prick in person which he likes to do on here!

people need to not jump in!

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]

Its a shame, but we move on and I imagine there will be others who have rumours.

By the way, saw this on the BBC forum. Interesting, wheather true or not, I don''t know.

Just a couple of tips after reading a few posts from those supposedly in the loop regarding Norwich City transfer dealings.

I''m a finance consultant working in a number of sectors and have worked for two professional clubs on projects which were nothing to do with player acquisitions (just dull number stuff) however I did get a glimpse of the inner workings of two clubs during the transfer season…One EPL club and one League One club.

The first thing is Managers and Board members will NEVER reveal their true targets unless they are 100% confident that no other club will match their offer in terms of price and the player’s salary/benefits. (See the current Ronaldo saga for further clarification)

If transfer talks stall due to the seller failing to agree full terms but they player agrees then some buying clubs may leak their interest in a player to unsettle the seller and their fans which can lead to the sale going thru. However, more often than not this doesn’t work. (See our Birmingham Taylor transfer in Jan for further clarification or the Wes Hoolahan one now)

Typically the main culprits for leaking factual transfer links are player agents and the actual players themselves... this is generally done to ensure that their club that owns the player is put under increasing pressure to agree/complete a sale. Agents will often leak information which can have the impact of inflating player value and some selling clubs are also guilty of this. Agents may also do this prior to player reviewing the existing contracts which can lead to improved terms etc…

The backroom/administrative staff at clubs will almost never leak information. They have contractual non-disclosure agreements in place and it would be gross misconduct should they be caught. Speaking out could also lead to a club having to pay more for a player so that employee would have costs a club a small fortune.

So when I hear posts and links connection us with XYZ just remember that its one of these scenarios going on:
1) Seller or agent wants to inflate the players value and they pick a few names to conjure up anticipation and interest.
2) Our club actually do want to sign the player who also wishes to join us but the transfer is stalling/ seller not agreeing..So the purchase is looking more and more unlikely.
3) More often than not us fans are just telling porkies to pass the time away. But you know what.. I love the speculation; as long as it''s realistic then it''s cool. Just beware of the ‘my mate works in a chip van which was parked opposite the train station and this limo turned up…’ kind of line.

[/quote]

Gotta agree with this, and even more so with our man Roeder. I do actually know someone with genuine connections to the club (yeah yeah, i know everyone says that, dont bother arguing with me about it because i cant exactly prove it can i?!), he told me about Hucks, Ashton & Earnie to name a few before they were officially announced, I saw him today and he has heard diddly squat. It would appear Mr Roeder likes to keep his cards very close to his chest so to speak.

Although I enjoy reading them I take pretty much any transfer rumour on here with a pinch of salt, and i take Gordon''s no differently. He wasnt''t exactly spot on with Clingan (correct me if im wrong but didn''t he say it would be Bell AND Hoolahan?), after all if you throw enough **** at the wall some of its eventually gonna stick right?

Good grief...I would imagine, judging by the username, that Kevin82 was born in..... 1982? So, 25 or 26... so not quite schoolboy (see, just takes a bit of thought)... I can personally see why he''s getting wound up, in that all he''s done is doubt someone who increasingly appears to be a bit of an attention-seeking wind-up and gets verbals back from muppets... Bit OTT from both sides though, really, you should probably kiss and make up or something similarly gay... [H]

Again you decide to throw the insults. haha you make me laugh. Yeah im behind i keyboard to thats very true! but i have not insulted you just questioned you?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Good grief...

I would imagine, judging by the username, that Kevin82 was born in..... 1982? So, 25 or 26... so not quite schoolboy (see, just takes a bit of thought)... I can personally see why he''s getting wound up, in that all he''s done is doubt someone who increasingly appears to be a bit of an attention-seeking wind-up and gets verbals back from muppets... Bit OTT from both sides though, really, you should probably kiss and make up or something similarly gay... [H]
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a manly embrace at the right moments haha... your spot on with 82! yeah i''m throwing my toys out the cot abit on here at the mo.

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

I would imagine, judging by the username, that Kevin82 was born in..... 1982? So, 25 or 26... so not quite schoolboy (see, just takes a bit of thought)... I can personally see why he''s getting wound up, in that all he''s done is doubt someone who increasingly appears to be a bit of an attention-seeking wind-up and gets verbals back from muppets... Bit OTT from both sides though, really, you should probably kiss and make up or something similarly gay... [H]
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a manly embrace at the right moments haha... your spot on with 82! yeah i''m throwing my toys out the cot abit on here at the mo.

[/quote]

lol [{][}]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol [{][}]

[/quote]

Lesson learnt.. think before you type! i believe theres something now called keyboard rage.