Sign in to follow this  
HookNorton Canary

So NW when did you think Norwich could win the league??

............when Mr Warnock at Sheffield and Mr Pardew at West Ham said we didnt have a chance, but WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

top man, he deserved a medal just for saying that infront of the whole country!!

well annoyed i couldnt make it 2day (revising for exams), but the scenes on tele were fantastic!!

ARE YOU WATCHING IPSWICH TOWN!!!

I had to laugh when gunny said that there wouldn''t be one television on in the whole of suff**k tonight, nice one baldy ex goalie!

classic gunny

actually, he was incorrect, there is a deep yellow and green band across suffolk

it is called beccles, i used to live there and i can tell you it is a city outpost, also the good old town of lowestoft (wiz, please confirm) is also dominated by norwich fans

but yes, they didn''t like it, i visited one of their sites last night and they are having a right old moan

shame really, if it had been the other way around, i would have been big enough to say well done, good luck and hope to see you soon

but what a night, will never forget it and my kids thought it was wonderful, the first promotion they can remember, we saw the cup being lifted up by ads and still i cannot really believe it, and the bus was brilliant, got a great view of it and all the players and nige looked well chuffed. As for delia, she was magic.