Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

France vs Italy

Anbody see the French coach getting in a bit of a muddle coming into the ground. Very funny.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]Anbody see the French coach getting in a bit of a muddle coming into the ground. Very funny.[/quote]Yeah, it was hilarious [:P]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Shazzakidd"]One of the Italians were running around in their underwear [:P][/quote]I''ve actually seen that before, when I went to Turin on a stag weekend and went to see Juve play... was the last home game of the season and during the lap of honour at the end Buffon decided the crowd didn''t just want his shirt, they wanted his shorts too... [+o(][/quote]Not a nice sight?[/quote]

Yeah, pasta their sell-by date.....probably.

[/quote]ENOUGH ALREADY!LQ - I just hope you''ve not come here looking for a positive atmosphere. Have you met the Wiz?

Wizzy and I have met on the official forum, yes.I don''t think he likes me very much - but he could have changed his mind...?

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]Anbody see the French coach getting in a bit of a muddle coming into the ground. Very funny.[/quote]

Yeah, brilliant. Thats 2 French Coaches having a mare tonight. lol. 

[quote user="LQ"]Wizzy and I have met on the official forum, yes.

I don''t think he likes me very much - but he could have changed his mind...?
[/quote]

Which one of his ''minds'' is that than?

[quote user="LQ"]Wizzy and I have met on the official forum, yes.

I don''t think he likes me very much - but he could have changed his mind...?
[/quote]

Which one of his ''minds'' is that than?

[/quote]

*then*

[quote user="LQ"]Wizzy and I have met on the official forum, yes.I don''t think he likes me very much - but he could have changed his mind...?[/quote]Welcome aboard! I have to say I tried this and the official site and I think you get a better grade of nutter on here.

Thanks Nuff! I don''t recognise that name from the offy site?I''m all for decent grade nutters - the more the merrier[;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Thanks Nuff! I don''t recognise that name from the offy site?

I''m all for decent grade nutters - the more the merrier
[;)]
[/quote]

Ah......the offy site......A distant mammary......It was really for the breast, that I departed from tit.....Still, I had my knockers.....

Staying long LQ?

Couldn''t say Mello - best if I keep you guessing eh?

[quote user="LQ"]Couldn''t say Mello - best if I keep you guessing eh?
[/quote]

''Guessing on your guesting?''.......I think you''ll loiter with a tent (or something like that) for a bet....er, bit....

Offy losing its sparkle?

[quote user="LQ"]Thanks Nuff! I don''t recognise that name from the offy site?I''m all for decent grade nutters - the more the merrier[;)][/quote]

Ah......the offy site......A distant mammary......It was really for the breast, that I departed from tit.....Still, I had my knockers.....

Staying long LQ?

[/quote]No further questions your honour.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="methcanary"]Watching the game and listening to the crowd earlier on and I''m sure I heard a version of Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes and then a few minutes later a version of the Banana Splits theme tune........weird!!!! [/quote]

They''ve played White Stripes as entrance music for every game. Not heard the Splits yet though.

[/quote]

Yeah I heard the Banana Splits tune in the Italy Romania game and again last night, I think there is a slight variation but I reckon we could sing it with the line La La La, La La La, La La La ,Glenn Roeder (pronounced Roedaaar).

See youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6I5DzMYqcU&feature=related