Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

France vs Italy

[quote user="bass is best"]1-0 ITALY[/quote]Shame.And to the other poster, Italy do because of coefficients in qualifying for this tournament and the WC2010 (???).Unless one has better GD or GS.

Watching the game and listening to the crowd earlier on and I''m sure I heard a version of Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes and then a few minutes later a version of the Banana Splits theme tune........weird!!!! 

[quote user="methcanary"]Watching the game and listening to the crowd earlier on and I''m sure I heard a version of Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes and then a few minutes later a version of the Banana Splits theme tune........weird!!!! [/quote]

They''ve played White Stripes as entrance music for every game. Not heard the Splits yet though.

Must say that although the French have the best national anthem ever, they''re looking older and more tired than the spritely Italians (who invariably look good for their age!) You have to root for Italy, purely for the excitement factor!!

[quote user="LQ"]Must say that although the French have the best national anthem ever, they''re looking older and more tired than the spritely Italians (who invariably look good for their age!) You have to root for Italy, purely for the excitement factor!!
[/quote]

Yeah, but the Italians dye their roots.......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Not if they don''t need to - some things never change eh Mello? A bit like your ''jokes''...

A lovely deft flick from Henry there for the second. Time for the Dutch to roll over and ditch both pensioners out.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Not if they don''t need to - some things never change eh Mello? A bit like your ''jokes''...
[/quote]

I thought you''d retired?......And Henry, has just had a Paul Parker ''moment''.....2-0

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Not if they don''t need to - some things never change eh Mello? A bit like your ''jokes''...[/quote]Not LQ from the official board surely? What''s lured you to the dark side?

Just thought I''d see what was happening in this alternate universe if that''s ok?

[quote user="LQ"]Just thought I''d see what was happening in this alternate universe if that''s ok?
[/quote]

Yeah, welcome aboard.......Can you lend us a tenner?

[quote user="LQ"]When we''re promoted I''ll think about it.
[/quote]

So it''s £7.50 for a play-off place then, and a fiver for a mid-table finish? If we get relegated, I''ll put my manky pants on ebay, and you can have first bid.......

ARGH - no ''edit'' button!Sorry, previous reply was to Shazza.Mello, it''s ok, you can keep the pants.

[quote user="Shazzakidd"]One of the Italians were running around in their underwear [:P][/quote]I''ve actually seen that before, when I went to Turin on a stag weekend and went to see Juve play... was the last home game of the season and during the lap of honour at the end Buffon decided the crowd didn''t just want his shirt, they wanted his shorts too... [+o(]

[quote user="Shazzakidd"]One of the Italians were running around in their underwear [:P]
[/quote]

I think he''s just Roman about......looking for his togas....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Shazzakidd"]One of the Italians were running around in their underwear [:P][/quote]I''ve actually seen that before, when I went to Turin on a stag weekend and went to see Juve play... was the last home game of the season and during the lap of honour at the end Buffon decided the crowd didn''t just want his shirt, they wanted his shorts too... [+o(][/quote]Not a nice sight?

[quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Shazzakidd"]One of the Italians were running around in their underwear [:P]
[/quote]

I''ve actually seen that before, when I went to Turin on a stag weekend and went to see Juve play... was the last home game of the season and during the lap of honour at the end Buffon decided the crowd didn''t just want his shirt, they wanted his shorts too... [+o(]
[/quote]
Not a nice sight?
[/quote]

Yeah, pasta their sell-by date.....probably.