Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

!!!! RUMOURS !!!!

Do we want people to post their rumours?

I enjoy passing a bit of time on here looking through the "rumour of the day" but it seems that several members of the forum would rather just hurl abuse at each other over what is just a rumour.

FFS let`s lighten up a bit. Any little snippet will do for me, but until it`s official, I`ll treat it as a snippet, a rumour - exactly what it says on the tin[:P]

I suggest some of the posters on here try and do the same.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Do we want people to post their rumours?

I enjoy passing a bit of time on here looking through the "rumour of the day" but it seems that several members of the forum would rather just hurl abuse at each other over what is just a rumour.

FFS let`s lighten up a bit. Any little snippet will do for me, but until it`s official, I`ll treat it as a snippet, a rumour - exactly what it says on the tin[:P]

I suggest some of the posters on here try and do the same.

[/quote]

youve got to love a good old rumour

I like rumours here. Better if they are true, but it still creates a bit of enthusiasm and the odd chat. Keep them coming.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I like rumours here. Better if they are true, but it still creates a bit of enthusiasm and the odd chat. Keep them coming.[/quote]

I agree that they should keep on coming..........I just think that one or two should treat them as such and not as gospel!

too true there''s nothing i like more than getting in from work and seeing a rumour on who we might sign, i take each one with a pinch of salt but it does get the blood pumping, Have you heard the one about the Jarvis brothers going to ipswich on a free!!

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]I''ve just heard on the rumour grapevine that Elvis isn''t dead.  He''s actually living with Lord Lucan in Swaffham!
[/quote]

I believe he works down the chip shop too![:D]

Its not the rumours I have a problem with. Its the constant posters who confuse rumours with fact, and assume because a "source" tells them something, then its mandated to happen, and use language to suggest it.

Then, they constantly defend themselves and self plug themselves by stringing together 50 posts in a day, before going away again.

Rumors yes. Ego fuelled t**ts, no!

My friend''s doctor''s next door neighbour''s brother''s wife works in a shop where Mr Roeder''s paper boy once bought a packet of cheese and tomato sandwiches on brown wholemeal bread reckons Norwich are about to sign a midfielder from King''s Lynn.

[quote user="Terry Fied"]My friend''s doctor''s next door neighbour''s brother''s wife works in a shop where Mr Roeder''s paper boy once bought a packet of cheese and tomato sandwiches on brown wholemeal bread reckons Norwich are about to sign a midfielder from King''s Lynn.[/quote]

Hello little man, always nice to see one of our binner friends visiting. Life on the green un getting a little boring with just of the 2 of you on there? You know we always welcome our scummy neighbours here. Pop off and get your little friend shumi to come over. You can hold hands here just like you do there.

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]

[quote user="Terry Fied"]My friend''s doctor''s next door neighbour''s brother''s wife works in a shop where Mr Roeder''s paper boy once bought a packet of cheese and tomato sandwiches on brown wholemeal bread reckons Norwich are about to sign a midfielder from King''s Lynn.[/quote]

Hello little man, always nice to see one of our binner friends visiting. Life on the green un getting a little boring with just of the 2 of you on there? You know we always welcome our scummy neighbours here. Pop off and get your little friend shumi to come over. You can hold hands here just like you do there.

[/quote]

Don''t invite Shumi over here.  Got enough kn0bends posting on here already

[quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Why not post them in the "transfer talk" section

Realistic rumours all good enjoy reading  them but that is a cracking photo delias dirt box lol

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]No one reads it. Its too much work to look at it.[/quote]I''m surprised you''ve got the strength to hit the keys on your keyboard!

...this is a good question so I''ve started a poll:http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1271956/ShowPost.aspxDemocracy in action

[quote user="Nuff Said"]...this is a good question so I''ve started a poll:

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1271956/ShowPost.aspx

Democracy in action
[/quote]

Can''t believe that you made my fingers work even more, I can''t summon the energy to go to the transfer section, let alone a poll. But as it is you, I will go there now.