Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Bunsen

bell and hoolihan :)

so who thinks they are both norwich players and its just a matter of time  before they are announced??

i for one do. definately hoolihan just all the rumours and that bullard man and good news gordon i think he is defo a NCFC player and its just the livi thing holding it up.

but not so sure about bell.

any views on this??

because there has been no oficial press confrence for Clingan yet, i believe that (hopefully) Bell and Hoolihan will be revealed when the club has the next confrence.

Hope so Dr, hope so. I feel then we would have our midfield covered.

Left. Hoola, Bell, Patty, Eagle.

Centre, Fozzy, Rusty, Clingon, Bell and Patty

Right Croft and Chadwick.

Not to mention the younger members of our squad.

Now all we need is 2 strikers, 2 central defenders. A right and left back.

i think we should sign one main CB and one other CB who is also a proven full back.

the other full back could be brought in on loan for cover.

[quote user="bass is best"]because there has been no oficial press confrence for Clingan yet, i believe that (hopefully) Bell and Hoolihan will be revealed when the club has the next confrence.[/quote]

do you have to have an official press conference for every signing??

be good if you do as we will then see obviously clingan and as you said maybe the oher 2.

but i didnt think you needed a press conference for every player??????

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="bass is best"]because there has been no oficial press confrence for Clingan yet, i believe that (hopefully) Bell and Hoolihan will be revealed when the club has the next confrence.[/quote]

do you have to have an official press conference for every signing??

be good if you do as we will then see obviously clingan and as you said maybe the oher 2.

but i didnt think you needed a press conference for every player??????

[/quote]

im not sure, its just an idea.

I don''t think we can rely on Shacks thou and Doc looks like he is off. Someone like Bertrand can do defence and wing. A right back on loan makes sence, someone who can push Semmy.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Bell is a right winger, he can play centrally or on the left though

We seemed to have one for every one of Grunt''s signings, but other clubs don''t have them for every player so I guess it depends on the individual player. A squad player like Klingon maybe not, but a replacement for hucks, almost certainly imo

I''m hoping Hula Hoop will be ours, if we do indeed get him he will be a great bargain no doubt, and Bell on top of that would really give us depth in the centre of the field. But until we beat QPR and various others to Hula''s signature, I''m going to be quietly hopeful!

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

so who thinks they are both norwich players and its just a matter of time  before they are announced??

i for one do. definately hoolihan just all the rumours and that bullard man and good news gordon i think he is defo a NCFC player and its just the livi thing holding it up.

any views on this??

[/quote]

oi bunsen were not allowed to sign hoolihan. read the thing about fifa

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

any views on this??

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah maybe not yet, understand it how everybody else has u bint!!!! :)

fifa are now sorting it out so he can still be sold. we''ll just have to wait for the confirmation that blackpool and livi hava agreed a fee with conpensation and all that sh*t.

we might of already bought him but as i said above it just cant be confirmed yet until fifa sort this all out.

so dont "OI" me boy!!!!!

:)

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

any views on this??

[/quote]

[/quote]

fifa are now sorting it out so he can still be sold. we''ll just have to wait for the confirmation that blackpool and livi hava agreed a fee with conpensation and all that sh*t.

we might of already bought him but as i said above it just cant be confirmed yet until fifa sort this all out.

so dont "OI" me boy!!!!!

[/quote](Dons curly perm and moustache) Calm down, calm down! Does anyone else think we perhaps ought to be looking elsewhere tham midfield? We''ve got half a defence and we can''t score anything like enough goals!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Does anyone else think we perhaps ought

to be looking elsewhere tham midfield? We''ve got half a defence and we

can''t score anything like enough goals![/quote]

I''d be pretty surprised if we weren''t already looking at strikers and

defenders and trying to bring some in (yes, not even our club would be

that stupid) its probably likely that these are just the signings that

have come off first... doubt they''ll say "right, that''s our midfield

sorted, now for the strikers then we''ll do defence..."

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

That''s a lot of players we need. Also I''m a bit concerned about our right side. Croft has never been consistently good and we can''t rely on Chadwick''s fitness. Perhaps this could be a position for a loan player.

Strikers and defence are of most concern though. We need a completely new strikeforce and if Doc goes we''ve only got one central defender and he''s not great. Remember we need more than one player for every position. And don''t forget about Drury for left back. He''s not brilliant going forward buit I don''t think you''ll find many better defenders at our level.

I think that Hollihan and Bell will be announced on Thursday.

Hollahan especially,

Bell Hopefully! (he has been removed from Lutons Squad List?!!)

OTBC

x

I think that Hoolahan is ours although I cannot understand why it has not been announced if what Bullardm says is true on Vital Norwich.

I think that Bell will go elsewhere.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

any views on this??

[/quote]

[/quote]

so dont "OI" me boy!!!!!

[/quote]

ill ''OI'' who I want thanks bunsen and PC Plod whoever you are...

Thats fair enough, as long as you understand it good boy. But I still don''t believe he has signed. I think we may sign him at a later date but dont believe we are anywhere near yet. has been draggin out to long and too many people have been dragged down with i. Will accept im wrong if I see it anytime soon. As for Bell, dont believe we will ever sign him. Roeder obviously doesn''t value him as highly as they do. end of for that IMO.