Sign in to follow this  

Another unproductive day at work got me thinking about possible new players for next season. How about Scott Parker?

1, He is a fringe player at Chelski
2, If a foreign manager comes in he wont have a clue about Parker and buy some expensive La Liga reject to play in midfield pushing him further down the squad.
3, He enjoyed his time at Norwich when we were useless so he’s bound to enjoy it here now we are good.
4, He is worth his wages as he is a 100% player.
5, Charlton wont have him back as he was a Judas.
6, He is young so cheski wont want to sell him but they probably would prefer him to play regularly (but not for one of there competitors).

I''d like to see it but very much doubt it largely because of the amount we''d have to pay on his wages.

To answer your points in order

1) Who isnt, apart from Lampard and Terry
2) Parker is an England international, so even somebody "foreign" would know about him
3) True, he did pay tribute to Norwich in a recent press article, but I cant see that being reason enough
4) He is worth his wages, which are considerably more than we can afford, and he signed from Charlton on a four year deal
5) Charlton may not want him, but there are many others who would, including Chelsea, which is why they paid £10 million for him
6) He is young but surely that is even more reason to stay at Chelsea and be part of the new set up

Sorry, but I do think we have any hope of signing Scott Parker.

Maybe I am aiming too high but im sure that Parker will be sent out on loan. Apparently the new manager of Chelski will have over £200mil to build his team from scratch so I dont think Parker will get a look in next season.

He would be worth the wages.

Great call pincer

i am sorry but we have just got to remember the good times when he was on loan here because

hell will freeze over before he comes back as a Norwich player

B****r Parker why not just go for Lampard?!

Love the speculation guys but come on, this is a joke right?