Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="wycombe canary"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, on TUESDAY at the very latest there will be at the least TWO VERY GOOD signings at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy the summer and the signings as they WILL be GOOD and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC

[/quote]

It''s Tuesday today.......

[/quote]

And on the official site at 6.09am Roeder said signings are close and he says he will sign SIX players + Loans.

Ever known them to post at 6am?

[/quote]

To be fair I haven''t ever known it, but then I don''t wake up that early or take any notice of the times things are added to a website.

I''m sorry I haven''t posted on here for a while but I just had to say...

12 pages of replys!!! my god people!

This guy might or might not know anything but shall we give him the benefit of the doubt until 6pm tonight??

He posted the story two days ago, we have had nothing in a month and then all of a sudden in the early hours official website releases this:

“I would like to think that we will have our first breakthrough soon and then four or five will follow soon after,” said Roeder.

I hope your right Gordon, the signs are looking good!

Stick out tongue [:P]

Well ..

If we sign Cligan i for one, will be gutted.

Let''s face it. If he was highly rated then would they sell to a team in the same division? No.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a double signing still [:D]

Hoolahan, and Bell will do please [:P]

OTBC

x

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

I''m sorry I haven''t posted on here for a while but I just had to say...

12 pages of replys!!! my god people!

This guy might or might not know anything but shall we give him the benefit of the doubt until 6pm tonight??

He posted the story two days ago, we have had nothing in a month and then all of a sudden in the early hours official website releases this:

“I would like to think that we will have our first breakthrough soon and then four or five will follow soon after,” said Roeder.

I hope your right Gordon, the signs are looking good!

Stick out tongue [:P]

Thanks, But what has happened is, forget about the NCFC site posting in the early hours of the morning and the fact that Roeder said SIX signings plus loans (as I told you)

What people are picking up on is the MIGHTY Radio Norfolk saying we are signing Sammy, because as you know Radio Norfolk is a head of the game when it comes to transfer news, isnt it?

As for Roeder saying ONE signing very soon, it would not be the first time that the club has held a press conf. for ONE player (as we thought) and TWO or even THREE have stepped out

[/quote]

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day. Lets hope the presents are ones of decent quality and not from your grandparents.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day. Lets hope the presents are ones of decent quality and not from your grandparents.[/quote]I fear socks and Y front coming our way.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

And on the official site at 6.09am Roeder said signings are close and he says he will sign SIX players + Loans.

[/quote]

To be fair I haven''t ever known it, but then I don''t wake up that

early or take any notice of the times things are added to a website.

[/quote]

There''s a 6 AM?!?!? I''ve never been up at this time, what happens?

[quote user="CNS-Canary"]

Well ..

Let''s face it. If he was highly rated then would they sell to a team in the same division? No.

OTBC

x

[/quote]

They aren''t SELLING anyone! His contract runs out so he''s leaving on a free!!! Why don''t you read up on your facts before ''Bashing'' him already? Of course he''d want to go somewhere if they offered him more money...right?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

To be fair I haven''t ever known it, but then I don''t wake up that early or take any notice of the times things are added to a website.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s a wonderful time where everything is made of chocolate, small furry animals jump around and consummate a lot and Norwich City FC journalists frantically make their final adjustments to news stories. 

[quote user="CNS-Canary"]

Well ..

OTBC

x

[/quote]

For crying out loud. They would not be SELLING him. They have offered him a contract and want to keep him. I don''t know much about him but he seems highly rated by their fans and if we get him we will have beaten the sc*m and QPR to his signature which in my view bodes well in terms of how competitive we are in the transfer market this summer.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I don''t really know, although I have been told it''s un-godly hour, so I guess it''s not very nice lol [:)]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

It''s a wonderful time where

everything is made of chocolate, small furry animals jump around

and consummate a lot and Norwich City FC journalists frantically

make their final adjustments to news stories. 

[/quote]

If its the Pinkun journos, don''t you mean "frantically searching the

forums for news stories posted by users two weeks previous"?[;)]

Well if this is true....http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7458591.stm.. then it basically exposes this thread for what it is, rubbish!

Good news gordon, i feel like you taking the p**s. I can''t see any signings being announced today... would love it to be true but just something doesn''t seem right!

Just another guy who thinks he knows some inside gossip.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]So if nothing happens can we hunt Gordon down?[/quote]

I will get my best hunting pitchfork ready... although I will have to pop out and get a new flaming torch of deathly death [:P]

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

Good news gordon, i feel like you taking the p**s. I can''t see any signings being announced today... would love it to be true but just something doesn''t seem right!

[/quote]

So Kevin, that is why there is a large gathering of the press here right now then, because I talk rubbish?

I said Tuesday for signings and Tuesday it is, I said SIX signings + Loans and thats the figure  Roeder Quoted  today.

So you garantee 2 signings today? if any it will be 1 if this buzz is going on around carrow road.

Lets see how spot on you are!

If Clingan is indeed signing today, who is the other one? You said TWO at the very least monday or Tuesday! Didn''t you also say it was Bell and Hoolahan today?, or did I make that up in my head.

I thinks the qoute used was ''at least 2 very good signings''  by tuesday one player doesn''t make that statement true in my eyes!!!

SO are you going to name these players if they are done and dusted can''t see the harm in that?

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

[/quote]

So Kevin, that is why there is a large gathering of the press here right now then, because I talk rubbish?

[/quote]

Because you read it on the other thread?

[quote user="Canary Chris"]If Clingan is indeed signing today, who is the other one? You said TWO at the very least monday or Tuesday! Didn''t you also say it was Bell and Hoolahan today?, or did I make that up in my head.[/quote]

Bell

i Think he said bell and one with a dodgy contract situation...

Clinghan being expired could well count as dodgy contract situation with his club if they are trying to tie him down to a new one.

I do suppose that Gordon never actually stated that it would be Hoolahan... he said it was someone who was having the last parts of his contract settled and we attributed it to him on the spot.

I have that deathly death torch now, by the way....[6]

Well GNG you are either good at guessing in which case I say well done, or you indeed do have inside knowledge, in which case I say I apologise for doubting you.

I am sure you understand that as fans we get an awful lot of people on here saying they know this and that, and we get fed up of it.  And when we do get someone genuinely in the ''''know'''' we don''t believe it.  Human nature I''m afraid.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Well GNG you are either good at guessing in which case I say well done, or you indeed do have inside knowledge, in which case I say I apologise for doubting you.

I am sure you understand that as fans we get an awful lot of people on here saying they know this and that, and we get fed up of it.  And when we do get someone genuinely in the ''''know'''' we don''t believe it.  Human nature I''m afraid.

[/quote]

You saying sorry for what weareyellows49? GNG has got anything right yet! hes said 2 signings so if we don''t hae 2 by close of play today then his word is nothing and it was a good guess.