Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]A lot have believed him and lots of poeple have been reading the post. Lets just hope he is right. If he is not, then I think people will not believe any posts containing transfer rumours.[/quote]

People shouldn''t believe them already. The only accurate transfer rumour threads on this board are the ones that start 10 mins before a press conference. Thats when you get the leaks. Anything else is usually 99% rubbish.

The liverpool kid is a plausible rumour as it appears he spent last season on loan at hartlepool therefore presumably stephenson is a link

I would love to see those players here, but I don''t believe Gordon or N or whatever his name is. He starts off pretending he is on the inside and that its very hush hush, and by the end of the night has given us a complete breakdown of the players arriving. Its a wind-up and if any of those players do come its purely because this person has spent 5 minutes checking on current rumours. If he really was on the inside, then giving this information would certainly start an enquiry at Carrow Rd.

Well... if this is a wind up its been very interesting, very entertaining and very successful.only one way to find out, Gordon if you''re correct, well done.if you have succeeded in a wind up, well done.

Im with Polar, if this does turn out to be a windup- and I dont think it is personally- then this guy has done an exceptional job of turning us inside out and back again!

Antwie and Macheda, now thats not just looking at this site is it!

Well played to him either way...

Regarding these rumoured loans, did a bit of digging as I was bored;

Antwi - Big, tall, good in the air - but needs to keep up his concentration levels.

Macheda - Excellent technical player, likened to Berbatov. Played in MU Academy and  reserves last season.

Its passed a weekend quite nicely and only time will tell;  introduced to some new names if nothing else

but does support what I was told last week about Hoola being announced once he returned from holiday and us looking to get 4 young but talented season long loan signings once the contract negotiations with the clubs were concluded.  

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I want 10 not 2...................[/quote]

TWO on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, and FOUR in the pipeline.

The two early this week have been well talked about. OTBC    N.

[/quote]

What good is 6, we need double that

I''ve worked out who Gordon is... go back to the 1st two or three postings and read between the lines. He''s left some clues. And you''d be *very* surprised if he is who I think he is. And, yes Gordon would be in HOT water if his identity was revealed on here. I don''t think he is CLUTCHING at straws here - his GOAL is to inform.

Right Gordon?

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="ncfclad"]

Martin Taylor I reckon, my source did say a couple of weeks ago that we were in talks with a defender.

[/quote]

Sorry but Mr Taylor would break the current wage structure that we have in place here, but if he WOULD consider less EVERYBODY at the club would have a big SMILE on their faces.

[/quote]Is big SMILE a clue? Oh god no - we have signed DALE WINTON!

It''s interesting despite there existing as much evidence to proove this as to disprove this is all real, people are choosing to disbelieve it simply because they are cynical.

I''m not saying you should believe it, just keep an open mind. He might be telling the truth - he might not.

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]

This has been the best wind up on here in a long time.Well worth the read.

My hat off to the guy who started it.[;)][:)]

[/quote]

Perfect example of the simply narrow minded attitudes that populate this board that I was speaking about earlier.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="IncH-HigH"]

[/quote]

Perfect example of the simply narrow minded attitudes that populate this board that I was speaking about earlier.

[/quote]

Well we will know by PM on Tuesday whether I am narrow minded or cynical because I''ve seen it all before. May I suggest you search for Mals January window posts.

[quote user="IncH-HigH"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="IncH-HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well we will know by PM on Tuesday whether I am narrow minded or cynical because I''ve seen it all before. May I suggest you search for Mals January window posts.

[/quote]

I''ve seen it all before as well - and sometimes they''ve even been true. You are just so narrow minded in your view point you cannot accept anything without hard evidence being before you.

As I said, I don''t expect you to blindly believe - just keep an open mind about things.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="IncH-HigH"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="IncH-HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well we will know by PM on Tuesday whether I am narrow minded or

cynical because I''ve seen it all before. May I suggest you search for

Mals January window posts.

[/quote]

I''ve seen it all before as well - and sometimes they''ve even been

true. You are just so narrow minded in your view point you cannot

accept anything without hard evidence being before you.

As I said, I don''t expect you to blindly believe - just keep an open mind about things.

[/quote]

Aah, the age old Science vs Faith debate... where''s Richard Dawkins when you need him? [:P]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]See what I mean about the cryptic clues, which he would just talk plain and simple.[/quote]

What the guy tells us is obviously up to him.

It''s obvious the two he refers to are Bell and Hoolahan. Would be two good signings, without a doubt. The third guy - a former loanee. Well, if it''s not Taylor, it has to be Rigters. Bertrand is thought of very highly at Chelsea as is Gibbs at Arsenal. We won''t even mention Ched. Mo Camara may well be a possibility as well - but Roeder has been said to be uninterested in getting him permenantly due to his age. Pearce will probably be kept by Reading baring in mind his Championship experience.

[/quote]Don''t forget Hoolahan is in Orlando, according to his future brother-in-law. We do need about 9 new signings so the activity must start sometime. Would think that 5 will be loans, as Roeder indicated a few weeks ago.

I would be very surprised if some new players weren''t announced this week, we have so many needed and it seems like we will face stiff competition for whoever we target.

For what its worth the binner with the inside track on Hoolahan posted this on the vital norwich site which would appear consistent with GNG''s original posts. He suggests Blackpool cleared the Hoolahan transfer on Friday so it is likely to be announced today/tomorrow. Again though of course it depends if you believe him or if this is another big wind-up!

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2297&start=221&posts=228

Hooligan, Rigters and Betrand are among the more plausible rumours.   Speaking after the debacle of Huckerby''s departure Roeder himself dropped hints about Hooligan and Betrand.    And Rigters was reported as coming with an option to buy when he came on loan, so Roeder must be interested in him.  Equally, Ameoba and Taylor are among the less plausible rumours, unless there''s really a big cash injection.  So, GNG''s rumour sounds plausible - that could means (s)he knows something, but it could also mean that it''s just a plausible wind up / fantasy.

Well whoever comes will give us a good idea of whether the other thread talking about The Turner''s investment is true at all. Will we push the boat out or go for bargain options I wonder.

I am afraid anyone hoping that this is true is going to be very disappointed. I know.

[quote user="Mole"]I am afraid anyone hoping that this is true is going to be very disappointed. I know.[/quote]

Of course you do, it''s blatently obvious that none of the players we have been rumoured to be after are over 6 foot. This goes against what GR said about getting out of the Championship the "Stoke" way.

Maybe you are right Mole but your are still being a spoil-sport!