Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Bit OT: PS3: COD4

Hey i play on the 360

Xbox Live GT - TT Hucks

Will be good to play some games with some people from Nowich [:D]

Gears, Halo, and Fifa.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I own an Xbox360, my gamertag is Canary Wundaboy.
I usually can be found on Gears of War, though I own plenty of games. [:D]
[/quote]

Im adding ...

i play Gears most of the time.

i''ll give you a game.

im TT Hucks.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Look out for Norwich_Raver on the PS3...[/quote]

You dont strike me as the raving type Pete!

Will add you to the list. What we all need to do is send friend requests to each other so we can see who else is online when arranging a game. My clan tag is [PINK]thecanaryfan. We all need to add the same clan tag too.

Right guys, those of you who provided your PS3 online ID should now have a message waiting in your inbox. Most of you have accepted the friend request already but if you havent open the message and accept. Now we need to move onto the next stage of the setup. We all need to become friends with each other to properly get the games set up. Therefore each of you need to go through the thread and take note of the online IDs provided and send a request with the message [ncfc] clan. (this is now def the name for the clan). Once this is done we will all be able to see which of us are playing online and arrange some proper team games.

Any more takers out there? Is definatley a case of the more the merrier and is def worth getting involved if you have the game. The games we have played already have been really good but it would be better if we had a full team compliment every time we played so we can kick some serious ass. You never know, we might even come up against an Ipswich chan. Then the stakes would be set really high!

Cheers. Hope to hear from you soon.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

List so far:

[PINK''UN]norwich18

[PINK''UN]J500

[PINK''UN]Jissom

[PINKUN]Joneagle

[PINK''UN]ncfcstar

[PINK''UN]thecanaryfan

[/quote]

Mine is jonoeagle boys, PS3!

[quote user="Duffman"]I use OTBC as my clan on the 360.  

Had a few people start singing it when they see it.
[/quote]

Doh! OTBC is much better but we can''t change it again! We go with [ncfc] fellas.

I really do need to invest in a BT headset. Some of the conevrsations that take place online are hilarious, if sometimes a little scary........There really are some lunatics out there (usually American which isnt surprising)

There were a couple of binners on the other day. They werent choice with their vocab once they noticed my ID. Tossers.

[quote user="eagle"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

List so far:

[ncfc]norwich18

[ncfc]J500

[ncfc]Jissom

[ncfc]Jonoeagle

[ncfc]ncfcstar

[ncfc]thecanaryfan

[/quote]

Mine is jonoeagle boys, PS3!

[/quote]

[ncfc]barldawg

[ncfc]Norwich_Raver

[ncfc]TUN-GATE

Hello All

I''m a ps3 man as well so feel free to add me PSN: CptMagicMol. Currently playing fifa 08 and battlefield bad company (awesome demo however died off a bit since MGS4). Also have plenty of other games including COD4 so I''m well up for joining the clan and adding any of you as friends.

[quote user="Magicmol"]Hello All I''m a ps3 man as well so feel free to add me PSN: CptMagicMol. Currently playing fifa 08 and battlefield bad company (awesome demo however died off a bit since MGS4). Also have plenty of other games including COD4 so I''m well up for joining the clan and adding any of you as friends.[/quote]

Good lad, the more the better. I will add you and hopefully the others will too.

Have also downloaded the Bad Company demo and played it briefly. It''s ok but lets face it, Modern Warfare is ten times better! What is MGS4?

Metal Gear Solid 4, the online on this is supposed to rival COD...without a doubt it is THE must own game on the PS3

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Magicmol"]Hello All I''m a ps3 man as well so feel free to add me PSN: CptMagicMol. Currently playing fifa 08 and battlefield bad company (awesome demo however died off a bit since MGS4). Also have plenty of other games including COD4 so I''m well up for joining the clan and adding any of you as friends.[/quote]

Good lad, the more the better. I will add you and hopefully the others will too.

Have also downloaded the Bad Company demo and played it briefly. It''s ok but lets face it, Modern Warfare is ten times better! What is MGS4?

[/quote]

To be honest it is down to personal taste - don''t get me wrong I love COD4 but at the moment think I''m going to prefer bad company, I like to blow stuff up and gives a different spin on the way to play ie I was hiding in a house shooting a tank through the window so he drove into the house to kill me.

I''ll certainly be picking up metal gear solid just need the money and the time now.