Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Bit OT: PS3: COD4

I know this is OT and I apologise for anyone offended by this but do any of you guys, or girls for that matter, own a PS3?  With Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to boot. I cant stop playing online. Was thinking if any others on here had it we could form a clan or something. Cheers.

Yeh good idea, i wouldnt mind getting in a gun scrap with Smudger on COD4

I have a 360 tho, top games are COD4, Pro Evo and Bad Company.

Now watch as the ''''pee off to the game forums you geeks'''' abuse starts flooding in..

a clan for fellow pinkun poster Call Of Duty4 players. If we could get a a few on there im sure we could all have a good discussion about all things NCFC whilst at the same time shooting each others faces off.

Would be a good way to get to know people off this forum too.

I will make a clan tonight, [NCFC] on the Xbox 360, feel free to join or add me

i will be :

[NCFC] Mattmorriss

(XBOX360)

yeah i am up for that tonight.     my addie is norwich18 on the xbox and norwich18 on the ps3

[quote user="vendy18"]yeah i am up for that tonight.     my addie is norwich18 on the xbox and norwich18 on the ps3[/quote]

You have both......thats just greedy. [;)]

Have got the clan tag [ncfc] set up for the PS3 version. my addie is [ncfc]thecanaryfan

Do I have to send you a friend request or something?

That makes two so far. A few more and we can have a proper kick ass mob! [8o|]

For goodness sake this is forum for serious debate on football, not for computer games.  Just won''t do.

[:D]

[quote user="AndyJR"]For goodness sake this is forum for serious debate on football, not for computer games.  Just won''t do.

[:D]

[/quote]

Lets face it. There''s not much football to talk about. [:S]

My username is jonoeagle. I''m on PS3, if anyone wants to add me. I''m online now too.

[quote user="eagle"]My username is jonoeagle. I''m on PS3, if anyone wants to add me. I''m online now too.[/quote]

[6]

[quote user="eagle"]My username is jonoeagle. I''m on PS3, if anyone wants to add me. I''m online now too.[/quote]

Have sent you a request.

I have an unhealthy obsession with this game on the 360.Feel free to add me, gamertag is MrMMM24.

[quote user="Duffman"]I have an unhealthy obsession with this game on the 360.

Feel free to add me, gamertag is MrMMM24.
[/quote]

Yeah me too. If my girlfriend hears "50,000 people used to live here, now its a ghost town" once more she will leave me. [U]

Any more PS3 takers?

[quote user="vendy18"]yeah i am up for that tonight.     my addie is norwich18 on the xbox and norwich18 on the ps3[/quote]

You have too much money mate! Wanna give me one of them? I only have a PSP.

Alright guys if you want to add me my PSN is ncfcstar, I wont be playing for a couple of weeks because I stupidly let my father take my PS3 back home from Uni and my 20MB connection :(, but i''m more than willing to hook up with you when I get back home.

Level 2 Prestige, Major Rank i think

[quote user="Canary Chris"]

You have too much money mate! Wanna give me one of them? I only have a PSP.

[/quote]I have only got me old PC, does me proud though.  [:)]

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

My username is J500, be cool to have a [PINK] clan, especially for the ground war games.  Has everyone downloaded the variety map packs yet?

[/quote]

yeah thats not a bad idea, might make us look a little girly though. Perhaps [PINK''UN]

Not got the maps yet. Are they worth £7.99?

I have sent a friend request to all those who have left their PS3 usernames. Accept and we could be looking at a 6 strong army of [PINK] kick ass warriors! [8o|]

Its time like these I wish I wasnt as lazy and went out to get new games... Motorstorm, DiRT and Pro Evo make up my amazing stock of games [:P]

No COD4 is excusable...just....(it is the best online game out at the moment though)

BUT no GTAIV :O or the new Metal Gear Solid, mate you need to order them now!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]No COD4 is excusable...just....(it is the best online game out at the moment though) BUT no GTAIV :O or the new Metal Gear Solid, mate you need to order them now![/quote]

Wow we!!! these games sound exciting , are they as good as "Space Invaders" or knock the bricks out of wall sorter game ? count me in if they are . arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]No COD4 is excusable...just....(it is the best online game out at the moment though) BUT no GTAIV :O or the new Metal Gear Solid, mate you need to order them now![/quote]

Wow we!!! these games sound exciting , are they as good as "Space Invaders" or knock the bricks out of wall sorter game ? count me in if they are . arrdee.

[/quote]i prefer tetris personally