Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

What jobs do you all do?

Currently on maternity leave - but looking to go back to work part time in early October. I can''t stand the thought of returning to my job at Norwich Union though, so if anyone knows of any part time work where I can work Wednesdays and Fridays please let me know!

Currently I am out in Afghanistan ''conversing'' with the local Taliban!! Which is still one step higher on the ladder of life than talking to an Ipshit fan!!

When I get back to the UK, I am based in the West Mids so loads of away games but only get to a handful of homes !

Still, with the few players we have at least I can take my boots and get a half!!  

[quote user="The Webfooted Wanderer"]

Currently I am out in Afghanistan ''conversing'' with the local Taliban!! Which is still one step higher on the ladder of life than talking to an Ipshit fan!!

When I get back to the UK, I am based in the West Mids so loads of away games but only get to a handful of homes !

Still, with the few players we have at least I can take my boots and get a half!!  

[/quote]

Good luck mate, whatever you''re up to!

[quote user="The Webfooted Wanderer"]

[/quote]

well done mate, and keep safe

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

im a lumberjack - im a cat

That''s okay.  You sleep all night and work all day, right?

[/quote]exactly !!!!i was going to write it but i thought people might not remember it

[quote user="national express super boss"]you never know but bet its got you wondering, lets just say last friday you worked the 18.30 up and 21.30 dn is that a clue!!!!!![/quote]well it was on here that I was working 1830 last week, but lucky guess about the 2130? I am intrigued now, just to cover my back can I just say how much of a pleasure it is working for national express east anglia, and that the conductor manager north, the 2 other gentleman he works with, and the main man JB, are all a pleasure to work for!!!

[quote user="IncH-HigH"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Retarded wizard.............1st class!.[;)]

Seriously?............I''m retarded.

[/quote]

Interesting..[:P]

[/quote]

Liar!

Oh how bloody clever you are, forging a quote of mine..............grow up!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I am a medical secretary at the Norfolk and Norwich hospital - great job, very interesting and NO time to spend online at all which has cut down my posting quite a bit. Wiz - watch the Borat film it might make you laugh a bit more.[/quote]

My humour is Python, Frankie Howard and Tony Hancock Gazza, so why would I want to watch a so called comedian who isn''t fit to be mentioned in the same breath as those giants of comedy?

one last clue and a big one at that when you oversleep its that nice man sitting at the desk who covers for you so JB doesn''t bollock you, so you see I don''t really care if you go sick on derby day, anyway will bound to be moved to Sunday as normal especially as we will be live on Sky featuring top of the table Canaries after our fantastic start with all our new signings.( WISHFUL THINKING)

a fine body of men behind the desk, and I never oversleep i just sleep on the train. I am amazed how you know its me, but there ya go!! i am working the sunday (I''d already assumed the police will make us kick off at breakfast time on a sunday as usual),and if I have to miss the game at least I''ll be revelling in taking pi-s outta those binners on the train when we win the league at christmas!!!ps which one of you wonderful fellows who cut me out are ya. N?

I''ve just graduated Sports Journalism at Staffordshire University and I''m trying to get my first job in journalism at the moment, in fact I have an interview with the Press Association in East Yorkshire tomorrow.

Fingers crossed!

kitchen manager of stone angel in bury st edmunds!

just one of many canaries in bury noel edmunds. in fact no-one actually shops at the shitty planrt blue shop in town!

evwerything is reduced!!!

up the punks.

oi oi oi.

[quote user="IncH-HigH"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Retarded wizard.............1st class!.[;)]

Seriously?............I''m retarded.

[/quote]

Interesting..[:P]

[/quote]

haha good one inch.

im a 14 year old paper boy [Y]

[quote user="nu_matik"]

kitchen manager of stone angel in bury st edmunds!

just one of many canaries in bury noel edmunds. in fact no-one actually shops at the shitty planrt blue shop in town!

evwerything is reduced!!!

up the punks.

oi oi oi.

[/quote]

Isn''t it shutting down?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="bass is best"]

im a 14 year old paper boy and I just love the 1st wizard[Y][/quote]

Still funny is it?.[:|]

[/quote]

yes

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]Working with children, specifically ones with behaviour problems aged 6-16
[/quote]

.....then perhaps you can tell them not to keep posting on here? 

[/quote]

Lol