Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

What jobs do you all do?

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]Social Worker; final exam tomorrow, done revising and now watching football. Its all about priorities you know![/quote]

Good luck mate [:)]

I manage 125 staff and 2 Managers for a national  communications business, same firm I have worked for since leaving school 33 years ago. I have a £5,000,000 staff/admin budget which I am currently overspending as I am not prudent enough...

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

I manage 125 staff and 2 Managers for a national  communications business, same firm I have worked for since leaving school 33 years ago. I have a £5,000,000 staff/admin budget which I am currently overspending as I am not prudent enough...

[/quote]

Employ Doomcaster. He will show you the way.

Currently working for Naarwich Union/Aviva as a Lotus Notes administrator.   Next year will be working for IBM or EDS as being outsourced.   Just a case of who wins the battle but im hoping for IBM.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][8] I am the last of the famous international playboys [8]......................OK I''m an insurance underwriter. It''s a hugely stimulating profession as you can see from the amount of time I spend here [:|].
[/quote]

Makes me sad that I post at home though. I''m not allowed to post at work, internet police will get me.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Amateur Gynaecologist
[/quote]

I have always been an interested observer in that job too.

I''m retired now after I received a mahoosive compensation payout.  I swiftly moved to norfolk and got myself a season ticket.  I am often cruising and partying on the broads in my Rinker Fiesta Vee.  Life is great.

Scum of the Earth.  Gutter Press. Lowest Thing That Crawls etc etc. First told to **** off aged 15 and a bit and by 17 HRH The Duke of Edinburgh joined in as well (while opening a cigarette factory) at which point I knew I had made the correct career choice.

Chose the career aged 12 and now have 51 years in the business and I''d do it again as well.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Scum of the Earth.  Gutter Press. Lowest Thing That Crawls etc etc. First told to **** off aged 15 and a bit and by 17 HRH The Duke of Edinburgh joined in as well (while opening a cigarette factory) at which point I knew I had made the correct career choice.

Chose the career aged 12 and now have 51 years in the business and I''d do it again as well.

[/quote]

I get told to **** off most days and worse. Usually ends in I''m going to stab you man. I quite enjoy the insults and I have the upper hand, like you I suppose.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I get told to **** off most days and worse. Usually ends in I''m going to stab you man. I quite enjoy the insults and I have the upper hand, like you I suppose.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, in my defence, I only asked how many cigarettes Princess Margaret smoked in a day and did she smoke the brand produced by the factory he was opening.

It sort of seemed interesting but I was only 17.

Let''s look on the bright side: our spat was picked up by the Daily Express reporter while the local paper who employed me refused to use the story for fear of offending someone.

At which point I made a second career choice: get out of local as soon as you can.  And I did. It took me seven more years but I managed it.

[quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"]

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]Social Worker; final exam tomorrow, done revising and now watching football. Its all about priorities you know![/quote]

Good luck mate [:)]

[/quote]

Cheers buddy, back on a revision trip after football; Exam and three more essays and fully qualified; been a long three years. It''s not just watching the Canaries which can be painful!

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Amateur Gynaecologist[/quote]

[/quote]Well I don''t get as much work as I used to but I like to keep my hand in

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Amateur Gynaecologist
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I don''t get as much work as I used to but I like to keep my hand in
[/quote]

Lol

Swimming Teacher and coach as well as a lifeguard and occasional kitchen assistant. Also looking into bar work shortly.Gap year is going to be fun.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''m a student studying Environmental Science at Manchester Metropolitan University. Work part time at the Student''s Union during term time as a general bi-atch doing reception and office work, and working in its Finance Office full time for the summer...
[/quote]

Is that not just a flash way of saying that you are going to be a binman

Finished my MSc in CS, and now an engineer/programmer for a local web development company who is becoming increasingly frustrated with the poor quality of our official site and getting annoyed at the politics of the industry... [;)]

Is that not just a flash way of saying that you are going to be a binman

Haha, wasn''t Trigger in OFAH the head on enviromental science? (He was a roadsweeper)

White Van Man at the moment but keeping the eye''s firmly peeled for a job change as it''s far far too easy & not that mentally stimulating. Mind you, that''s what you get from ''stop-gap'' jobs.........

I''m a Management Accountant at an organisation which runs some rather well known heritage attractions in London.....my office is rather nice, in a Palace overlooking the Thames!

Retired member of the aristocracy; made my fortune in the manufacture of Absinthe and the sale of home spun wit and repartee; joint owner of a Blue Square Conference football team based in Kent with a name similar to a Eurostar train station.

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/silly/7.gif[/img]