Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

What jobs do you all do?

Im a busy boy me [:)], i work four nights a week for a supermarket in the warehouse, worst job ever!!!. then during the day im a CAD person lol, what the actual term for someone who does CAD drawings is who knows/cares, while assisting my dad (a Quantity Surveyor) by doing all the little jobs and research that take time he doesnt have. although im looking to change jobs to a day job and pick up more work on the building/CAD side so can do it full time or for myself.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Coelho"]

I do a fair amount of work for Archant, but I''m not close enough to the

news desk to be party to any juicy transfer gossip, unfortunately...[/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it, you''re bloody useless mate... mind, I don''t

think Archant know any more than we do right now... half their NCFC

related stories seem to have originated from these boards...[:P] [/quote]Well

according to my ''source'', Rigters, Bell, Hoolahan, Evans, Dickov,

Taylor, Gorkss and Johan Neeskens to sign tomorrow... you heard it here

first![/quote]

I''d love that to be true, I really would... who''s Johan Neeskens? Isn''t he a cat? [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Coelho"]

I do a fair amount of work for Archant, but I''m not close enough to the

news desk to be party to any juicy transfer gossip, unfortunately...[/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it, you''re bloody useless mate... mind, I don''t

think Archant know any more than we do right now... half their NCFC

related stories seem to have originated from these boards...[:P] [/quote]Well

according to my ''source'', Rigters, Bell, Hoolahan, Evans, Dickov,

Taylor, Gorkss and Johan Neeskens to sign tomorrow... you heard it here

first![/quote]

I''d love that to be true, I really would... who''s Johan Neeskens? Isn''t he a cat? [:P][/quote]He was named after Cruyff, incidentally...

I work as a Web Applications Support Analyst for Norwich Union\Aviva based in Southampton.  Its rubbish and I also have 2 binners in my department which is not good.  Although I have had some pleasure recently in reminding them that Aviva now sponsor NCFC so effectivly all the work they do for the company is helping put money into NCFC...........Ha ha ha, they love it!!!!!

I''m a spy - actually has anyone been on a train lately and found some loose papers? nothing important, so don''t read them, but i''d quite like them back...

[quote user="King Beef"]I''m a trainee manager at a leading supermarket in Bishops Stortford, the glamour really is something else.[/quote]

not the same supermarket where former Transvision Vamp lead singer Wendy Ricther works/worked is it?

jas :)

Lovely Greenwoods caravans lol, so which one were you on Badger or Bust?

Greentree Adventure actually [:P]

Vern is the skinny chap who asked her to marry him at the end!

[quote user="National Express super guard"]as my name suggests I have the wondeful fortune to work for national express east anglia as a conductor (guard in old money). Interferes with supporting the boys but 75% off train fares thru country makes away games a damn sight easier and cheaper!!!
[/quote]

do you do the Noriwch to London train daily then??? must be a mare with some of the problems on the line?

I used to catch that train regularly when my GF lived in Scum town.... I ALMOST blagged my way into first class with a day ranger ticket... i gave it the old "dont you know who I am!!" the the guard... almost worked too! wasn''t you was it? lol

jas :)

[quote user="National Express super guard"]I work on the rural routes (locals to you and me!!!) but do have to work the occasional big boys train, wouldn''t have been me you saw, I don''t check the tickets properly!!!! only joking lovely bosses of mine!
[/quote]

You wouldn''t happen to know a young lady with the initials JP would you?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="National Express super guard"]I work on the rural routes (locals to you and me!!!) but do have to work the occasional big boys train, wouldn''t have been me you saw, I don''t check the tickets properly!!!! only joking lovely bosses of mine![/quote]

[/quote] I would, lovely young girl, fairly new employee, as in last 6 months?

starting an environmental science course at UEA in later this year.looking for summer work right now

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

Lovely Greenwoods caravans lol, so which one were you on Badger or Bust?

Greentree Adventure actually [:P]

Vern is the skinny chap who asked her to marry him at the end!

[/quote]

I remember when it was Greentree Caravans based up Norwich Road before you got to the Happy Eater (going all misty eyed [:D] )

[quote user="National Express super guard"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="National Express super guard"]I work on the rural routes (locals to you and me!!!) but do have to work the occasional big boys train, wouldn''t have been me you saw, I don''t check the tickets properly!!!! only joking lovely bosses of mine!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I would, lovely young girl, fairly new employee, as in last 6 months?
[/quote]

Not sure how long she''s been there but she''s the younger sister of an old schoolfriend.

[quote user="Gunn Rack"]

STB

I do Construction Recruitment ;-), so feel free to get in touch if you want any help finging a job after college!

[/quote]

That sounds great. I''m currently at the end of my first year, so I''ve only got another year left, but I''ll have to start searching for a job around Christmas. I will probably contact you nearer the time, thanks again [:)]

[quote user="National Express super guard"]oh

son of a doodah, I''m working december 6th. I''m going sick, I refuse to

work on derby day. God, I can''t handle that. I''ll miss the home derby

game
[/quote]

I know, I was offered a trip to Bruges since its the weekend before my birthday... may see if it can be moved.... [:)]

[quote user="alykanas"]

I spend my time on the lovely beaches of  Alykes and Alykanas in Zante.

Its pretty warm here today.

[/quote]

I went to the Alykanas Beach Village for my birthday in 05... lovely place.

Err...barman.Currently (13 years) outside the city centre, so not too convenient fro pre-match drinks, but we do get a few hardy souls. I''ve seen a few of you over the years, but I work almost every match day so only get to a handful of games each year.Does anyone know if Neil Adams is doing the radio this year? I wonder if he''ll get his bum off the fence now he has no conflict of interest?