Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

What jobs do you all do?

We have had the thread about where everyone is based, but what jobs do you all do?

I''m currently a student at City College doing a National Diploma in Construction. I''ve now got a weekend job at Morrisons right next to the ground, it''s ok but the best thing about it is that I work Fridays and Sundays, so I can still go to home and away games [:)]

I manage a design team who design adverts for companies that advertise on a web site aimed at NHS workers. Currently working on an advert for Craig Fleming''s new fitness instruction company although he''s taking forever to email me the relevant info!!

I''m a student studying Environmental Science at Manchester Metropolitan

University. Work part time at the Student''s Union during term time as a

general bi-atch doing reception and office work, and working in its

Finance Office full time for the summer...

I''m currently a website designer and online marketing manager working for a company on the outskirts of norwich.

I used to be a Publican, then a teacher, now I run a School in London

STB

I do Construction Recruitment ;-), so feel free to get in touch if you want any help finging a job after college!

Currently a student at the University of Leicester reading History, just finished my Second Year, and already concerned about what I will do after graduating!! Not DMU by the way, we''ve just been ranked as the 12th best university in the UK in the still to be released rankings.

I''m a self employed accountant. Not a Dickens type character, a normal fella. [8-|]

Self-employed Graphic Designer/Photographer/Digital Artiste… so you know where to find me if you need some work doing (not that I''m advertising Interweb Pete!)

[quote user="andy larkin"]Self-employed Graphic Designer/Photographer/Digital Artiste… so you know where to find me if you need some work doing (not that I''m advertising Interweb Pete!)[/quote]And to complement that, I''m a self-employed editor/writer, so if anyone needs words writing or repairing, give me a shout [/shameless plug]. I do a fair amount of work for Archant, but I''m not close enough to the news desk to be party to any juicy transfer gossip, unfortunately...

I''m a Market Research Exec, we do events indsutry mainly. My company is based near Diss but I live in Norwich.

Aaahhhhhh, it all makes sence now! Lazy student types, and the self employed. Basically, far too many people with far too much time on their hands are the main contributers to this boad. Everthings clear now............ Oh, and Merchant seaman currently down in the Gulf of Mexico spending too much time in there cabins trying to get out of the heat while waiting for this bloody page to load on a sattelite connection [:D]

Only Joshing about you studenty type people!!

[quote user="Coelho"]

I do a fair amount of work for Archant, but I''m not close enough to the

news desk to be party to any juicy transfer gossip, unfortunately...[/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it, you''re bloody useless mate... mind, I don''t

think Archant know any more than we do right now... half their NCFC

related stories seem to have originated from these boards...[:P]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]I''m a self employed accountant. Not a Dickens type character, a normal fella. [8-|][/quote]

OOPs Forgot shameless plug... low prices, great service etc etc

[quote user="Congo Canary"]

Aaahhhhhh, it all makes sence now! Lazy student types, and the self employed. Basically, far too many people with far too much time on their hands are the main contributers to this boad. Everthings clear now............ Oh, and Merchant seaman currently down in the Gulf of Mexico spending too much time in there cabins trying to get out of the heat while waiting for this bloody page to load on a sattelite connection [:D]

Only Joshing about you studenty type people!!

[/quote]you mocking my fishing degree?lol

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Coelho"]

I do a fair amount of work for Archant, but I''m not close enough to the

news desk to be party to any juicy transfer gossip, unfortunately...[/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it, you''re bloody useless mate... mind, I don''t

think Archant know any more than we do right now... half their NCFC

related stories seem to have originated from these boards...[:P] [/quote]Well according to my ''source'', Rigters, Bell, Hoolahan, Evans, Dickov, Taylor, Gorkss and Johan Neeskens to sign tomorrow... you heard it here first!