Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

JIMMY BULLARD

If we had that much to spend on one player don''t you think Roeder would go for ameobi, seeing as how the scum have just bid for him?

Sadly in reality I think 3 Million is probably the amount we have to spend on 8+ players,  which equals 375 grand per player. No wonder we were linked with players who had 250000 buyout clauses!

agree, we are not in a position to bid sums like that and poss in a position where any sum is to much. We will wait until nearer the season and pick up the scraps from this league and get some young prem loans.

Norwich no money

us against the likes of Birmigham, Derby, palace, wolves, Ipswich, Nots forrest, charlton, shef u, qpr, cardiff, southampton, and not just in the league but in the transfer market as well, ha ha stay optomistic, the club might have an ace up their sleeve............i hope

prudence = relegation

When we got promoted I was screaming out for Worthy to sign Cahill or Bullard and Lescott or Gabiddon.

We would have got them at the time as they were playing for Millwall, Wigan, Wolves and Bristol City at the time.

[quote user="ELMO"]

Fulham Prepared To Let Him Go For 3m. Why Dont We Get In Fast And Sign Him Up

[/quote]

What colour is the sky on your planet? I wish people would stop these pointless threads!

[quote user="chelmsfordyellow"]

agree, we are not in a position to bid sums like that and poss in a position where any sum is to much. We will wait until nearer the season and pick up the scraps from this league and get some young prem loans.

Norwich no money

us against the likes of Birmigham, Derby, palace, wolves, Ipswich, Nots forrest, charlton, shef u, qpr, cardiff, southampton, and not just in the league but in the transfer market as well, ha ha stay optomistic, the club might have an ace up their sleeve............i hope

prudence = relegation

[/quote]

Southampton? Are you sure..lol  They just sacked the manager because they could not afford to pay him.

The story may well turn out to be bullards as well.  It appeared in The People and Fulham won''t confirm it.

If it is true I doubt he will drop to the Championship.

[quote user="ELMO"]

Fulham Prepared To Let Him Go For 3m. Why Dont We Get In Fast And Sign Him Up

[/quote]

Because 3m will probably be our entire budget, that''s if we''re lucky.