Sign in to follow this  
spm2866

Any true Ipswich fan must fear for Magilton

All this talk of a 4 million bid for Ameobi must have the true Ipswich fans worried because i don''t think Magilton has anything to do with this piece of business...

Mr Evans must really be forcing his power on Ipswich by ousting Sheepshanks and now flexing his financial muscle by trying to spend big, but i have been talking with a friend of mine who is a Ipswich fan ( no nasty comments please because true fans of football must always be united ) and we both agreed that Magilton will have to get of to a flyer and continue it throughout the season because otherwise it''ll be another Finede George moment for Ipswich with Mr Magilton being the next ousted.

To have 12 million to spend and you use a quarter of it on 1 player who has hardly featured in football for 2 years is very worrying, Norwich must trust in Glenn and he''ll bring the necessary players to show you don''t have to spend big to be big!

OTBC

He hasn''t got £12m to spend, some of that went on Norris, Quinn and the Macedonian so that can only leave about £8m unless Evans gives them more.

£4mil is an awful lot of money to pay for Shola. He''s got all the attributes to make it as a top, top Championship striker, but he''s injury prone, only just recovered from a nasty hip injury and only works well in a particular type of system.

Don''t get me wrong - I''d be over the moon to see him here - but at £4mil? Nah. I''ll pass.

I don''t care how Ipswich get on, and nothing would please me more than see them self implode. Any fan of football would hate to see this? Come on, its Ipswich, I''m sure they weren''t crying in ''96 just after dear mr chase decided to run us in to the ground.If the binners feel shola is worth £4 million then thats up to them. Glenn knows the lad well, and as there are no reports of us making silly money bids for him I think that says a lot.cue Norwich bidding £2 million!!!!

[quote user="National Express super guard"]I don''t care how Ipswich get on, and nothing would please me more than see them self implode.[/quote]

So you don''t care, yet you''d love to see them mess up... changing your mind in one sentence, I''m not sure even a certain prolific forum member here could manage that one [;)]

[quote user="spm2866"]

All this talk of a 4 million bid for Ameobi must have the true Ipswich fans worried because i don''t think Magilton has anything to do with this piece of business...

Mr Evans must really be forcing his power on Ipswich by ousting Sheepshanks and now flexing his financial muscle by trying to spend big, but i have been talking with a friend of mine who is a Ipswich fan ( no nasty comments please because true fans of football must always be united ) and we both agreed that Magilton will have to get of to a flyer and continue it throughout the season because otherwise it''ll be another Finede George moment for Ipswich with Mr Magilton being the next ousted.

To have 12 million to spend and you use a quarter of it on 1 player who has hardly featured in football for 2 years is very worrying, Norwich must trust in Glenn and he''ll bring the necessary players to show you don''t have to spend big to be big!

OTBC

[/quote]

Thats just what it is, "talk"

I still don''t believe that they have this kind of money to spend.

Time will tell if I am right.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="National Express super guard"]I don''t care how Ipswich get on, and nothing would please me more than see them self implode.[/quote]

So you don''t care, yet you''d love to see them mess up... changing your mind in one sentence, I''m not sure even a certain prolific forum member here could manage that one [;)]

[/quote]terribly sorry I meant although nothing would please me more. The addition of the word although would indicate I do have an opinion. I was up last night throwing up, I''m obviously tired