Sign in to follow this  
Being Jan Kristiansen...

Biased Broadcasting Association

Get ready for ''blink and you will miss it'' coverage of the yellos on the BBC next season.

I have just read an articleby Alan ''you win nothing with kids'' Hansan which shows up his lack of knowledge and respect of football outside the top 4 teams in the country.

I quote

''The goalkeeping position is a tricky one, with his current three choices all playing for struggling teams.

David James played for a Manchester City team that was almost relegated, while Paul Robinson and Ian Walker figured for sides that actually went down at Leeds and Leicester.

It is less than ideal, but I think these are Eriksson''s only alternatives with Liverpool''s Chris Kirkland injured again.''

The man is a joke and what is worse is that he the BBC''s top football man.

I am now off out to get Sky installed.

Don''t worry about the media, Turn. They will never give us our share of coverage but that does not matter. WE all know how good the boys are thats all that counts. There will be less pressure on the team next season if we are viewed as the underdogs who will be relegated by November.

Alan Hansen has had his fingers burnt before with Norwich when we qualified for Europe and will be sweetness and light to us next year. And at least Brazil''s not on the Beeb.