Sam Habergham (defence)

David Stephens (midfield)

Josh Dawkin (forward)

Manny Richardson (forward)

Tyree Clarke (forward)

George Francomb (defender)

Dario Dumic (Midfield)

Kenny Reeves (striker?)

All has signed YTS forms at Norwich... i wish them all the best... and here''s hoping Roeder''s past record of helping youth through up to senior level continue with some of the above!

Lets hope so fella. We have not a great track record of late and this needs to be changed. Good luck boys, do a Green an not a Martin (Although he does have 1 last chance)

i have heard a few good things about one or two of them... i wouldn''t mind putting a wager on that at least one will appear for the first team more than once by the end of the 2009/10 season...

i can honestly say i have been lucky enough to play alongside two of those players. albeit a few years ago when they could play outside of the Academy. Tom Adeyemi, has been playing a year above his age group in the academy for a few years now and he can spot a pass and play it around abit. Kenny Reeves is a stirker who i played with at two clubs, being a centre half myself i had the joys of marking him in training, has a fair amount of pace although most people are quick compared to me, scored for fun in the local leagues.must admit he reminded me of Ryan Jarvis when playing him. same type of player.

these are just my veiws and of them a couple of years back. they may and probably have changed abit since then. although Tom Adeyemi has already played a couple of U-18s and i think Ressie games, might be wrong on the Ressie fact.

I have also played alongside Luke Daley, and although some people on here have dismissed him as not having a chance. he is a player in the mold of Leon Mckenzie. bussling striker, although Daley can play out wide also i think. strong and pacey and really put the rest of our team in our place when he played last year.

Good lcuk to all of them, especially those three ''cause then i have a claim to fame.

Cheers OTBC

My first pair of football boots were bought off my then friend Sam Habergam. He was brilliant then, unfortunatly I moved away and no longer know him.

[quote user="CanaryColt"]

i can honestly say i have been lucky enough to play alongside two of those players. albeit a few years ago when they could play outside of the Academy. Tom Adeyemi, has been playing a year above his age group in the academy for a few years now and he can spot a pass and play it around abit. Kenny Reeves is a stirker who i played with at two clubs, being a centre half myself i had the joys of marking him in training, has a fair amount of pace although most people are quick compared to me, scored for fun in the local leagues.must admit he reminded me of Ryan Jarvis when playing him. same type of player.

these are just my veiws and of them a couple of years back. they may and probably have changed abit since then. although Tom Adeyemi has already played a couple of U-18s and i think Ressie games, might be wrong on the Ressie fact.

I have also played alongside Luke Daley, and although some people on here have dismissed him as not having a chance. he is a player in the mold of Leon Mckenzie. bussling striker, although Daley can play out wide also i think. strong and pacey and really put the rest of our team in our place when he played last year.

Good lcuk to all of them, especially those three ''cause then i have a claim to fame.

Cheers OTBC

[/quote]#

who are you then mate coz i also used to play with and against kenny reves. i am a central defender and marked kenny. he is a great player and a top man. i played against him in like the last 4 cup finals. and tom adeyami is also a fantastic player he was captain of the age group above him in the academy. also sam hab... cant spell it another awesome player. one for the future. kenny  netted 53 goals 2 seasons ago albeit in the sunday leagues. very good player though and very fast , skillful and about 6ft 4/5.

anyway who are you and who do you play for canary colt?

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="CanaryColt"]

Cheers OTBC

[/quote]#

who are you then mate coz i also used to play with and against kenny reves. i am a central defender and marked kenny. he is a great player and a top man. i played against him in like the last 4 cup finals. and tom adeyami is also a fantastic player he was captain of the age group above him in the academy. also sam hab... cant spell it another awesome player. one for the future. kenny  netted 53 goals 2 seasons ago albeit in the sunday leagues. very good player though and very fast , skillful and about 6ft 4/5.

[/quote]

i used to play with those two when i played for Yare Valley FC. which was kinda mix of cringleford and eaton. i then played against Kenny and sometimes with, when i moved to Lakeford Rangers for U14 and U15, they both year younger than me, so your 6ft 4/5 comment is a different to how i remember him[:P]. i then moved to Hethersett for U16 and now play on sundays for there reserve team. im guessing you played alongside Kenny at Lakeford so you probably played against our age group in the training sessions we had. might be wrong. so i may have played against you, may not have.

Sam Habergham i can only claim to have played against at cricket, he used to play at Topcroft and me being a Swardeston boy played against them in a few youth matches. not quite the same as playing at footy tho i imagine.

Cheers OTBC

[quote user="CanaryColt"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="CanaryColt"]

Cheers OTBC

[/quote]#

did a ginger called chris used to play for you at yare valley? im sure he played for that team because hes played with them aswell .. remember anything?

[/quote]

i used to play with those two when i played for Yare Valley FC. which was kinda mix of cringleford and eaton. i then played against Kenny and sometimes with, when i moved to Lakeford Rangers for U14 and U15, they both year younger than me, so your 6ft 4/5 comment is a different to how i remember him[:P]. i then moved to Hethersett for U16 and now play on sundays for there reserve team. im guessing you played alongside Kenny at Lakeford so you probably played against our age group in the training sessions we had. might be wrong. so i may have played against you, may not have.

Sam Habergham i can only claim to have played against at cricket, he used to play at Topcroft and me being a Swardeston boy played against them in a few youth matches. not quite the same as playing at footy tho i imagine.

Cheers OTBC

[/quote]

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="CanaryColt"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="CanaryColt"]

Cheers OTBC

[/quote]#

did a ginger called chris used to play for you at yare valley? im sure he played for that team because hes played with them aswell .. remember anything?

[/quote]

Cheers OTBC

[/quote][/quote]

yes s-man ur right chris did used to play for them

oops kinda messed up that post. ill just post what I said again:

cant say he did, sorry, we had a ginger midfielder called Sam, i can remember most of the team and dont remember any chris at all... [:|] maybe different age group, as Kenny and Tom played for us but as a year up.

[quote user="CanaryColt"]cant say he did, sorry, we had a ginger midfielder called Sam, i can remember most of the team and dont remember any chris at all... [:|] maybe different age group, as Kenny and Tom played for us but as a year up.[/quote]

ahh right maybe. but he definately played for them and with those 2. maybe that was before they moved up or whatever ...

dunno mate, how old is said Chris? i''m 17 now, first year of sixth form, that might prove if he is same age or different.

ah right so your going into the 2nd year of 6 form.

weve just left year 11. going into 1st yr of sixth form. 16 years old. so yh you must be age group higher.

Lets not forget the boys that will be starting their second year scholarships, I know a couple of these boys and I know at least one of them has already started getting ready for the new season. I am sure a couple of them will be joining Rudd and Smith and being offered contracts,

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]canary colt who are u i wana know if i played against you???[/quote]

My name is Jonathan (Jonny) Martin, CB, blonde, big[:P]

i played with 2 Ben''s for the other post, one Lister and one Shearing... could these be any of the Ben''s you are thinking of?

ahh slight problem there being he is a Fulham fan[:P] who are you mate? seems you have played against me im curious as to where?

[quote user="Giovani Dos Santos"]

I was thinking of Ben Shearing

And as for you, Ive played against you several times

[/quote]I would of thought that had CanaryColt played against Giovani Dos Santos he would of known about it! [:|]

[quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="Giovani Dos Santos"]

I was thinking of Ben Shearing

And as for you, Ive played against you several times

[/quote]

I would of thought that had CanaryColt played against Giovani Dos Santos he would of known about it! [:|]
[/quote]

I ''effin wish!, although i do sit in the barclay and think i could do abetter job than the Donk and Shacks at times. but maybe thats just me being arrogant and dreaming. although i have played Centre half for City in my dreams... oh for a trial *Cough*  just in case Roeder or any NCFC staff on here[:P] pretty pleeeaseee, i hear you could use a few defenders at the mo... *puppy dog eyes*

That should do the trick. [:D]