Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

dam boss

could someone have a few beers for me tonight my boss is a binners fan and is not letting me off early to get to the city! i would quit if didnt need the money but what a sore losser

Got some wicked digital pics if you want me to send to you duke or anyone else give me a shout

Ive got some great snaps too I''ll email you if you like. managed to get there at 2-30 and be right in front of city hall steps - quality.

Now, give us your bosses email address and we can send him some too...

duke022 - look for another job - when you finally get one, trust me you will eventually, then walk in to your bosses office, sit down, put your feet up and tell him what you really think of him.

Its best to ensure all the required references have been completed before doing this - but boy - it won''t half make you feel better!

If anyone could send me some photos that would be great. stuartmacnab@yahoo.co.uk

I only took a little disposable camera one, and I''m not sure how good they''ll be.

I was on the castle hill, and it was amazing. One of those things that you''ll never forget as long as you live.

OTBC!

MG7 look on the BBC web site for Norfolk- there are loads of pics there and while you are at it vote for IWAN in the 5 live site

BBBBB AAAAAAAA SSSSSS TTTTTTTT AAAAAAAA RRRRRR DDDDDDD !!!!!!!!

send me some pics mg2beechwood@aol.com

Sorry to hear of your problems yesterday, duke. To cheer you up just a bit I thought I would tell you about my boss, who is a very un''appy ''ammer. He is in such a state after his lot managed to drag themselves into the playoffs at the weekend that he had to have yesterday off! As a consequence, I was able to escape earlier than usual (which was great). Today, he was still the worse for wear and off work, and his boss is really after some blood when he returns. Can''t wait for the fallout! What you reap, etc., etc. Hopefully looking at the pictures mentioned above has made you feel a bit better. Remember to avenge his bloody-mindedness at the earliest opportunity, though!

Anyone fancy sending me some photos. I was there but forgot my camera! Hannah1405@hotmail.com