Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Ameobi - Yes or No

me son thinks hes agood player....and wor little thomas knows a good playersorry....i never shut up about me kids lols

[quote user="LIAM NORWICH FAN IN LONDON"]

to be honest, 3.5 million is a bargain, I personally think he is worth much more than that, the man is truly world class

Come on Glenn you have to sign this bloke, I could not bear to see Ipswich sign him and miss out on the extra 5 goals next season, If we don''t sign him my season ticket renewal form is going straight in the bin!

[/quote]To be fair, I don''t think the decision is Glenn''s. Unless he''s got a transfer budget of more than £6million the price is way out of reach.

YESSSSS ambition, Ive been along time admirer of Ameobi and always watched him for newcastle. When i watched him along side Shearer I always thought whos the legend here??? cos ameobi is heads and shoulders above Shearer IMO has pace, height, strenght and a finish get in Glenn!!!

[quote user="alexthesupercanary"]YESSSSS ambition, Ive been along time admirer of Ameobi and always watched him for newcastle. When i watched him along side Shearer I always thought whos the legend here??? cos ameobi is heads and shoulders above Shearer IMO has pace, height, strenght and a finish get in Glenn!!![/quote]

While ths guy might be a little crazy, doped up on the cavair I suspect. Ameobi would be an absolute class signing for the club Glenn obviously knows the lad from his NUFC days where he showed glimpses of a real talent but was held back by injuries. Luckily we have Roeder to get class players like Ameobi and Pattison, the Premiership is calling, time for us to answer.

[quote user="alexthesupercanary"]

really is a class act Mr Shola youtube says it all about most players i mean look at Pattison on there u like him too?

[/quote]

I''ve seen enough of the lad to know he''s pretty good. the kind of signings we need to take the club forward IMHO

Ok  lads you have had your fun now go back to your toon board , you know who you are, Especially you alexsupergeordie you should know better getting your mates to join in now now.

[quote user="barclayendboy"]LOL  ok then Alex what is the name of the  bar in the river end ?[/quote]To be fair I''ve supported Nodge for over 20 years and have no Idea what the bar in the river end is called, unless were talking about yellows.  I''ve always been of the impression to get into the River end you have to take some sort of vow of silence.  Being a barclay lad it''s just not the end I have any knowledge of.

[quote user="jimmywtcanaryarmy"]

Good Stuff! Seems like we''re still in the hunt. I am soo exited about this move. Mite have to get myself an Ameobi shirt for next season!!

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=133730&command=displayContent&sourceNode=133335&contentPK=20829881&folderPk=78018&pNodeId=133182

[/quote]

Could you manage to get a shirt to fit over that big fat geordie belly mate?

ps - See you are still being ripped off for your season tickets according to the papers today!

pps -What have you got for tea tonight - chips and gravy again?

ppps - it''s spelt might, not mite, still you failed CSE in English at school didn''t you?

[quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="alexthesupercanary"]I may not be very good at pretending to be a norwich fan but at least i dont go around pretending to be a nanny so i can fiddle with  kids[/quote]Not only did i suss you out ,but i think i can guess your age as well going by that comment . [/quote]I think his age is probably less than his IQ so under 12.