Sign in to follow this  
0ridgemanddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Norwich City plan for the future

[quote user="ridgeman"]Norwich City are planning for the future how do I know they sent a letter saying I could book my Christmas party now. Haha nothing on football about par for the course.[/quote]

Jacket potato???

[quote user="ridgeman"]Norwich City are planning for the future how do I know they sent a letter saying I could book my Christmas party now. Haha nothing on football about par for the course.[/quote]

I expect the chefs don''t tell Glenn who to sign and in return he doesn''t tell them what to cook.

The leaflet is from Delia''s Canary Catering AT Carrow Road, not the football club.

I actually like to see where some of our money goes each month, at the moment it sure as hell isn''t on players lol, well at least it''s a high class brochure and not some tatty bit of paper stuffed in an envelope [:S]

[quote user="ridgeman"]

If that is the case I dont recall giving the football club permission to pass my details around to who they think fit. 

[/quote]

[:D] You probably did, without realising it though. Those marketing guys are sharper than the average joe.

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="ridgeman"]

If that is the case I dont recall giving the football club permission to pass my details around to who they think fit. 

[/quote]

[:D] You probably did, without realising it though. Those marketing guys are sharper than the average joe.

[/quote]

Yeah, the ''Greatest Ever'' non-event, is testament to that......

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="ridgeman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, the ''Greatest Ever'' non-event, is testament to that......

[/quote]

I was referring to people not reading small print and ticking the right boxes.

What started off as a tongue in cheek post has just reminded me of why I go to Carrow Road. Its not for the catering its not for the prematch pint or to taste the meat pies it certainly isnt the pre match or halftime entertainment I go for one reason and one reason only to watch football. I would like to see the team I support compete against the opposition for ninety + minutes I fully understand that we wont win every game although I would like too.

I dont want money wasted on silly advertising for something I will never ever use Football,Football,Football is all I want.