Sign in to follow this  
NCFCTookie

Best Norwich City Player Ever???

jason jarrett was technically the most accomplished player to have graced the hallowed turf but im going with paul mcveigh simply because of his haircut(s) . or hendo.

[quote user="im a cat"]jason jarrett was technically the most accomplished player to have graced the hallowed turf but im going with paul mcveigh simply because of his haircut(s) . or hendo.[/quote]Strange choices but each to their own, guess with your unique personality disorderit it might have been more therapeutic to go for Jello Biafra notwithstanding the fact he was never a footballer but he did sport the odd good barnet and with a little "Surgery" might have helped you find your true self.

Thanks for that psych assessment. I guess community colleges really are turning out impressive graduates these days. Oh by the way, "DISORDERIT" its not really a word.Unless its you who has the unique personality disorder and believes it to mean something.thanks for replying anyway

Touche I am a cat snappy comeback.look if it''s over your head try googling before replying.you''d find Mr. Biafra wrote a song called "I am the Owl" dunno about the community college never heard of the things can you get a degree in TXTing and MSN there nowadays as well as Polytechnics, the jobcentre and Lidl''s? . Still it''s reassuring to see at least some of the kids can spell nowadays makes all those years of taxes seem much more worthwhile.

[quote user="Worst Wizard"]Touche I am a cat snappy comeback.look if it''s over your head try googling before replying.you''d find Mr. Biafra wrote a song called "I am the Owl" dunno about the community college never heard of the things can you get a degree in TXTing and MSN there nowadays as well as Polytechnics, the jobcentre and Lidl''s? . Still it''s reassuring to see at least some of the kids can spell nowadays makes all those years of taxes seem much more worthwhile.[/quote]WOW !!!!!arent we having fun"look if its over your head try googling before replying"YOUR ARROGANCE IS TRULY SUBLIME yes sir, im sorry i didnt know a punk bands entire song list. i sure am a philistine for not knowing that SIGNIFICANT piece of info. i also love how you refer to jello biafra as "mr". the punk scene really does endorse formal introductions. ## normal punk conversation - hello mr biafra, oh  yes hello lord viscious and look theres johnny rotten esquire.im so glad that your fellow countrymen could contribute their taxes towards your "education".(eg the retention of obscure song titles.)could you please inform me how you have come to the PRESUMPTUOUS conclusion that i ...............a) am a kidb) have a unique personality disorder after LESS THAN A DOZEN POSTS(maybe you require a sense of humour instead?)c) am a recipient of your taxes (i doubt youve ever worked and paid taxes in the first place)i look forward to further communications yours sincerely, im a cat

Right lets end this thread now..it can only be Martin Peters, there are no other runners and probably never will be!!

There have been a lot of good players over the years but for me Darren Huckerby is the only logical choice, apart from his ability he has shown admirable loyalty towards the club. Chris Sutton was very good but as soon as he had the chance he went to Blackburn, he was only 21 at the time and as we were a top flight team he could have hung around for another year or two imo, wasn''t really here long enough to be honoured as the greatest ever player. Martin Peters was a very good player but was in the twilight of his career when he arrived. 

[quote user="lappinitup"]Martin Peters. There just isn''t anybody else ![Y][/quote]

As someone who was brought near to Tottenham, but moved to Norfolk at the age of 12, it was an absolute dream having Martin Peters come to Norwich...and with Jimmy Neighbour in the side at the same time, these were some of the most memorable years of following City for me.

Mick Channon for the way he used to come on to the pitch on the back of another player as if he was riding a horse with a whip.

[quote user="Geeza"]Robert Mugabe =)[/quote]good call.i remember the lad coming through the ranks. had a really great attitude to team play, tactics and was always willing to kill the opposition if need be to secure the victory.city through and through.