Sign in to follow this  
NEXHOO

Jermaine Pennant

This is the bloke who i would like to see operating on our right wing. Get him in for a season loan or even a full time deal perhaps. Any thoughts?

Lots currently but few fit for a family publication!

as mentioned on numerous previous posts Pennant is class, ideal for us, but we face serious competition to sign him.

OTBC

Welcome to the Pennant debate which has been raging on here for weeks HEXHOO. if we can get him, I say get him. The guy looks a class player, wasn''t he the worlds most expensive teenager when Arsenal bought him at 15?

yeah arsenal paid 2 million to notts county i think when he was 15

lets be honest any other club than arsenal and he would of been playing every week

There was talk of him being available for 500k which would be good for us and i think he showed like smith that he was up for a fight with leeds

dont think it will ever happen. of course he would be ideal,but when established premier sides are chasing him we havent got a chance.im sure he''d much rather be at the charltons and middlesboroughs of this world than us,even if it is on loan. he certainly wouldnt be available for 500k
then again stranger things have happened...........huckerby?

Wow, some sane postings!! Of course he would be brilliant for us but we will have to be satisfied with players with potential rather than established credentials. Still, it hasnt really hampered us this season!!