Sign in to follow this  
BlahBlahzzzzz

Re: Who annoys you most on here? Whittle, Wiz, or Blah?

Don''t know any of them personally so can''t form a proper judgement [:)]

However, Wiz, bless him, just lately has been like a huge black cloud, must be reasons for his moods lately, but I much prefered the happier go-lucky Wiz to the moody one we have now, but that is just IMO.

I like Blah, sometimes very funny and lightens the mood on the boards.

Arthur, well, what can you say, makes sense most of the time in what he says.

All in all out of the 3 none annoy me, yet [;)][:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Don''t know any of them personally so can''t form a proper judgement [:)]

However, Wiz, bless him, just lately has been like a huge black cloud, must be reasons for his moods lately, but I much prefered the happier go-lucky Wiz to the moody one we have now, but that is just IMO.

I like Blah, sometimes very funny and lightens the mood on the boards.

Arthur, well, what can you say, makes sense most of the time in what he says.

All in all out of the 3 none annoy me, yet [;)][:)]

[/quote]

I don''t like me...................I want to be positive Wiz............... maybe if we sign the two Pool lads it''ll pick me up!.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Anyone else on here wish we''d sign a player so nothing threads like this would disappear ?[/quote]You''d still get posts slating the player before he''s even kicked a ball though.  I''m really looking forward to those [:(]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Anyone else on here wish we''d sign a player so nothing threads like this would disappear ?[/quote]

Wish you would disapear.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Berk not Burk

as Berkeley Hunt.  If your going to imitate or insult people, at least get it correct.
[/quote]

Ok you are a cock.

C O C K= cock!

[quote user="BlahBlahzzzzz"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Berk not Burk

as Berkeley Hunt.  If your going to imitate or insult people, at least get it correct.
[/quote]

Ok you are a cock.

C O C K= cock!

[/quote]

Haha! You saying that reminds me of a scene in the office where Tim repeatedly says it to Gareth. Speaking of Gareth, Blahzzzz you remind me of him and an STD......bloody irritating. So i suppose, answering your question, your gonna get my vote now.

So now we have:1st Wizard1st Lizzard2nd WizardThirst Wizard

help.Watch the use of slang btw.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I don''t like me...................I want to be positive Wiz............... maybe if we sign the two Pool lads it''ll pick me up!.[/quote]

Quality Wiz - LMAO

The point that seems to get lost on this message board is that we ALL want City to do well (even we8wba I suspect!). People are being subjected to petty or offensive name-calling merely for expressing their opinions. Whether you believe the club is moving in the right direction or if you have concerns you should be able to comment without getting abuse.

We''ll see what this summer brings and for all the speculation and debate on here, the only thing that really matters is how City perform next season. It''s frustrating not knowing what our transfer budget is or how close we are to bringing in various players but it''s only June! People need to calm down a bit and wait to see what unfolds - good or bad.