Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Questions for 1st Wizard

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Steve Burns"][quote user="lappinitup"]

The thing that bothers me arrdee is.....where have all these other wizards come from ? Are they 1st wizards offspring ? We have 1st wiz (2), 2nd wizard, 1st lizard, thirst wizard, thirsty lizard, worst wizard and so it goes on.

My question is, is wiz paying maintenance for all these little wizards ? If not I think he should be reported to the CSA people !   [;)]

[/quote]

There is obviously some magic left in his wand !! [:|]

[/quote]Thing is Steve, how does he ''''magic up a spell'''' when he can''t spell anyway ?  [:D][/quote]Come to think of it, does 1st wizard use a spell checker ?   [:^)] [:P] [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="arrdee"]

Now Danny , you lovely old boy I wish you luck with trying to getting a reply from 1st wizard , I cant get a squeak out of the "article" if I didn''t know better I would think he doesn''t like me but then again I know every one love''s arrdee.[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

Its not that I don''t like you Ardee, you lovely old boy, its more to do with you being a total prat mate!.   [:|]

[/quote]   

Why don''t you answer the questions the first poster posted 1sr Wiz, accusing Arrdee of being a total prat as you say is quite a sin, at least he is trying to do something positive for the club with the free bet rather than hopping from both sides of the fence (as it suits) like you do 1st Wiz.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its not that I don''t like you Ardee, you lovely old boy, its more to do with you being a total prat mate!.   [:|]

[/quote]

Aww thats not nice , I''ve met Ardee and he''s a lovely person who would do anything for anyone.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]So many wizard''s on one board.  There''s even a 1st Lizard hanging around somewhere here; frightening times.

[/quote]

Yes Andy , there seems to be a complete infestation , as I have said before , I don''t know the answer to the problem on less we can get someone in to perform a fumigation .[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

Perhaps there is a solution to the problem of so many little Wizards popping up....

Come on Wiz, take some precautions!

[quote user="Danny G"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-ac6pstmM

Is this1st Wizards answer to the original post ???

[/quote]

I like it "Danny" , thanks for your support you other posters but I can handle someone like Wiz easily , he knows he is just like putty in my hands , I soon intend to ask him what he knows about football , I don''t intend to be unkind but it could be interesting , that is of course if I get an answer .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

I like it "Danny" , thanks for your support you other posters but I can handle someone like Wiz easily , he knows he is just like putty in my hands , I soon intend to ask him what he knows about football , I don''t intend to be unkind but it could be interesting , that is of course if I get an answer .[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

Ah, just as I thought Ardee..........you and a few others can dish it out to me, but unlike me, you can''t take it back.........whats been dished out to me this weekend on here has been nothing short of a witch hunt or wizard hunt.

Christ, you even said you wanted to arrange my funeral.............As you know from my PM to you, I found that bloody sick just after my father had died!.

Most of you would have hidden away from such cyber bullying of an individual poster long long ago, not I though!.

I won''t hide, or wheel away!..................I''m better than that...............or you!.[:|]

So lump it you lovely old boy.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

The thing that bothers me arrdee is.....where have all these other wizards come from ? Are they 1st wizards offspring ? We have 1st wiz (2), 2nd wizard, 1st lizard, thirst wizard, thirsty lizard, worst wizard and so it goes on.

My question is, is wiz paying maintenance for all these little wizards ? If not I think he should be reported to the CSA people !   [;)]

[/quote]

What about us Wazzocks ?

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

What about us Wazzocks ?

[/quote]

If you bad any balls mate you''d use the username you registered with.........but no, like the rest of you on here, you''re just another coward.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

What about us Wazzocks ?

[/quote]

If you had any balls mate you''d use the username you registered with.........but no, like the rest of you on here, you''re just another coward.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

What about us Wazzocks ?

[/quote]

If you had any balls mate you''d use the username you registered with.........but no, like the rest of you on here, you''re just another coward.

[/quote]

Did we have a bowl of ''grumpy'' for breakast today ?

[quote user="ob1"]COP OUT!
COP OUT!
COP OUT!
COP OUT!
COP OUT!

Doncaster has nothing on the Wizard... nothing!
[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that..............and who knows?....................you might end up being right for a change.

[quote user="ob1"]COP OUT!COP OUT!COP OUT!COP OUT!COP OUT!Doncaster has nothing on the Wizard... nothing![/quote]He has you know 175K a year and a golf membership to Dunstan Hall

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

What about us Wazzocks ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I ask you please not to tar us all with the same brush, I am no coward [:)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah, just as I thought Ardee..........you and a few others can dish it out to me, but unlike me, you can''t take it back.........whats been dished out to me this weekend on here has been nothing short of a witch hunt or wizard hunt.

Christ, you even said you wanted to arrange my funeral.............As you know from my PM to you, I found that bloody sick just after my father had died!.

Most of you would have hidden away from such cyber bullying of an individual poster long long ago, not I though!.

I won''t hide, or wheel away!..................I''m better than that...............or you!.[:|]

So lump it you lovely old boy.

[/quote]

Funeral''s happen everyday and do you think Arrdee ment anything serious with that comment?   imho for you to use your own Fathers death to try and score points of another poster is a sick act and you should be ashamed of yourself, You sent him a private message to let him know how you felt, so why post it on here for everyone to read unless it was to score points? Thats just my opinion.

[quote user="ob1"]COP OUT!COP OUT!COP OUT!COP OUT!COP OUT!Doncaster has nothing on the Wizard... nothing![/quote]

Keep telling yourself that..............and who knows?....................you might end up being right for a change.

[/quote]"When have I ever been wrong" (tm)

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Funeral''s happen everyday and do you think Arrdee ment anything serious with that comment?   imho for you to use your own Fathers death to try and score points of another poster is a sick act and you should be ashamed of yourself, You sent him a private message to let him know how you felt, so why post it on here for everyone to read unless it was to score points? Thats just my opinion.

[/quote]

What concerns me Devon is this burial in the Holy Lands. I think I remember reading a while ago about a guy who was buried there and then came back to life! A good old cremation at St Faiths seems a lot safer to me [;)]

I am beginning to think we should rename dear old Wiz as ''lucky''. He also became very sensitive about Matty Patty and his aunt as I remember. She was used to score points too [:|]

All these things are first brought into the forum by the wizard himself who would do well to remember the old saying that if you can''t stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

There is no real nastiness in this forum and cry babies would do well to remember another old saying "do as you would be done by"

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

What concerns me Devon is this burial in the Holy Lands. I think I remember reading a while ago about a guy who was buried there and then came back to life! A good old cremation at St Faiths seems a lot safer to me [;)]

I am beginning to think we should rename dear old Wiz as ''lucky''. He also became very sensitive about Matty Patty and his aunt as I remember. She was used to score points too [:|]

All these things are first brought into the forum by the wizard himself who would do well to remember the old saying that if you can''t stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

There is no real nastiness in this forum and cry babies would do well to remember another old saying "do as you would be done by"

[/quote]

What the F are you running on about? 

[quote user="Drunken Delias Ramble"]

What the F are you running on about? 

[/quote]

I would have thought your user name implied you would be able to work out such a puzzle [:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you meann my Aunt who was murderd by a drunk driver like Patterson..........then yes...........of course I''m bloody touchy!.

And I''m standing the heat pal, its people like you who gang up in packs when I turn up the heating back on them who can''t stand it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you meann my Aunt who was murderd by a drunk driver like Patterson..........then yes...........of course I''m bloody touchy!.

And I''m standing the heat pal, its people like you who gang up in packs when I turn up the heating back on them who can''t stand it.

[/quote]

I don''t mean this to sound nasty, and I hope it isn''t taken as such, but if you don''t load the gun they can''t fire it at you Wiz.  In other words, don''t give them anything to have a pop at your for.  My old mum, bless her, gave me that information when I was 12 or 13, and it''s never let me down.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t mean this to sound nasty, and I hope it isn''t taken as such, but if you don''t load the gun they can''t fire it at you Wiz.  In other words, don''t give them anything to have a pop at your for.  My old mum, bless her, gave me that information when I was 12 or 13, and it''s never let me down.

[/quote]

Its sound advice 49'' but I call a spade a spade. Its my nature and you can''t teach an old dog new tricks I guess.[:(]

Deary, deary me!What a circus do I find, And time and energy does it bind,A gentleman with a crooked hat,With a crowd of others in a spat,Who is right and who is wrong,If you ask me its begining to pong,Its a measure of the times,These nasty chimes,Ringing out loud,Unacceptable yet proud.Wow and that just came to me!Ladles and Jellyspoons I ask of one thing - tollerance.1st Wiz - You often take things a little too far old chap, perhaps not knowing where the line is on some occaisions. However the fact that you have imitators should not anger you but infact should be a point of praise. Whether people love you or hate you (and Madonna has that problem) it means you have a bit of a cult status on this here forum. Just don''t take things to heart so much old bean. I don''t agree with half of what you say because often you seem to be fighting both sides of an argument or switch freely[8-)] but it doesn''t stop me being respectful. And don''t pick a scrap with someone who you couldn''t get super-glue to stick to like Ardee it won''t help your cause any.And for the rest of you - I would ask why this post turned into such a direct attack? 1st Wiz maybe a bit (ok a lot) looney but for the most part he is not abussive. He does seemed to get tared with the same brush as the likes of Bly and Smudger because he often seems to agree with them, but at least he doesn''t openly attack people so much. I would suggest to tolerate his idiosyncrasies of which we all know he has a few and just cherish the character that he is.United Nations Representative,United front of Chickens and poultry in general,Union supporter,Norwich City FC faith follower,and general good chap and all that,CHICKEN Esq.

[/quote]

That''s the very one Wiz. The one you brought into this forum to score points on another thread.

I am in nobody''s gang my friend and well you know it.

Cluck taught you that line about "hunting in packs" didn''t he[:^)]

[8]I ride a mare with a neck of steel
I pack a spare with a loaded wheel
Shoes and tie made of rhino hide
I keep an eye on the countryside

I''m hunting - shooting - fishing
Ahead of the pack
I keep an eye over my shoulder
But I never look back

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Cluck taught you that line about "hunting in packs" didn''t he[:^)]

[/quote]

Damn! you noticed!.[;)]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]I love him,  he stands his ground and fends people off like a stick with dog''s poo on it.

[/quote]

I could get to like you Thirsty.............whats your tipple?...........mine''s Jim Bean & Coke.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]I love him,  he stands his ground and fends people off like a stick with dog''s poo on it.

[/quote]

I could get to like you Thirsty.............whats your tipple?...........mine''s Jim Bean & Coke.

[/quote]

Have you seen the news item about drunks in Lowestoft ? I hope it''s not you they are writing about